TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2010, 06:15 PM

Great Work. Looks like you achieved many goals big and small. There's nothing better than reaching the goals you set. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:57 PM

Hi Melody, congrats for the great results, you look great in your after photos!!! And great job with the first pullups!!!
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 08-20-2010, 08:19 AM

Hi all- I just went in and changed my pictures- hopefully will not be in trouble.

I added a side before and a straight on after. I did this becasue after seeing ShandaJoy's transformation pics (I am Melody Joy BTW) I like the idea of comparing apples to apples (same view) I also just figured out how to do the side by side photos. And my biggest change is seen from the before side view in my opponion.

It is hard not to compare after seeing such a great change in Shanda's pics- but I went for strength & muscle gains over weight loss -I really think with everthing going on in my life that is what I needed most right now (strength) BUT seeing her great changes I might go for weight loose next -MAYBE.....

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal
Old 08-20-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
Hi all- I just went in and changed my pictures- hopefully will not be in trouble.

I added a side before and a straight on after. I did this becasue after seeing ShandaJoy's transformation pics (I am Melody Joy BTW) I like the idea of comparing apples to apples (same view) I also just figured out how to do the side by side photos. And my biggest change is seen from the before side view in my opponion.

It is hard not to compare after seeing such a great change in Shanda's pics- but I went for strength & muscle gains over weight loss -I really think with everthing going on in my life that is what I needed most right now (strength) BUT seeing her great changes I might go for weight loose next -MAYBE.....
Melody, you did amazing and you look AWESOME! Don't ever forget that!
Old 08-21-2010, 01:43 PM

What great results! You look really good. I am glad I gave you the idea of comparing pics side by side. I have to confess, my husband does all my pictures for me. It is really nice.

As far as gaining strenth versus weight loss goes, I really needed the weight loss. I don't have near the amount of strength I would like to have, but I figure it will come along with or after the the weight loss. My upper body is really weak so that is an area that I have to work on.

You worked hard and you can prove it. If feels good, doesn't it?!?
Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 AM

Congratulations on your 2nd place finish, Melody! I'm so proud of you for your hard work and great results! You're such an inspiration to all the busy moms out there. Keep up the super efforts!

You can't out-train a bad diet.

To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

I've been at this a while-all last year in fact!

Contest #7 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8167
Contest #8 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8904
Contest #9 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9480