TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM

This contest is going WAY too fast. I can hardly believe there is just over a week left. This whole summer is flying by. I have a long ways to go before I hit my goals that I had for this contest. I am still happy with my progress and am determined to have a great last week. My workouts are hard and I need to eat very clean. I have burpees in my workout now and I so dread them. I know they are good for you, but I stand ready to do them and I need to force myself to start. They are killers for me. I watch my husband do them and they LOOK so easy, but they wear me out. I guess that means they work

Here's to a great last week!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:48 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandajoy View Post
This contest is going WAY too fast. I can hardly believe there is just over a week left. This whole summer is flying by. I have a long ways to go before I hit my goals that I had for this contest. I am still happy with my progress and am determined to have a great last week. My workouts are hard and I need to eat very clean. I have burpees in my workout now and I so dread them. I know they are good for you, but I stand ready to do them and I need to force myself to start. They are killers for me. I watch my husband do them and they LOOK so easy, but they wear me out. I guess that means they work

Ya, i did 60 of those bad boys this morning........they dont bother me, until I have finished my set and then I am winded.........and it is the last excercise of the circut..........they are good for you and you will know you have worked, when you get done with them!!!!! Good luck in the contest, I havent been over to this side too often........................Rob
Old 07-15-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:

Are you sure? What is your start date. I think I started May 3rd. Am I calculating incorrectly? I count it going to July 30th.
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 07-15-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestme View Post
Are you sure? What is your start date. I think I started May 3rd. Am I calculating incorrectly? I count it going to July 30th.
Naomi,

Wouldn't your 84th day thus be July 25th? (12 wks * 7 days/wk = 84 days) I started May 6th so the 28th of July is my last day (day 84).

Heather
Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Naomi,

Wouldn't your 84th day thus be July 25th? (12 wks * 7 days/wk = 84 days) I started May 6th so the 28th of July is my last day (day 84).

Heather
Oh maybe you are right. I looked at a calendar and counted out the weeks. I am getting so confused! LOL!
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 07-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Not to beat a dead horse but the calendar counting obviously wasn't working so I plugged the numbers into a website and my end day is the 26th, not the 30th. So thanks for helping me realize I had this wrong!
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 07-15-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:

Good for you for your progress & clean eating!!!!
To a GREAT last week!!!!!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal
Old 07-16-2010, 12:02 PM

Thanks ladies. When I looked at the rules for the 8th contest, I saw that the end date was July 23. I just looked now again, and it is August 23. I just looked at it wrong before. When I had calculated earlier I too thought is was the 26th b/c I started on the 3rd. So thank you for your notes. Now I know I have 3 extra days.

I have had a really good week so far. We have dinner plans tonight and tomorrow night so I am hoping I can still eat clean. I will have to see if I can go healthy at Olive Garden???

For my last week of the contest, I am going to try the diet where you only eat green veggies, meat, and eggs. Oh, and you can have fruit for breakfast and for right after a workout. It is actually supposed to be a 4 week diet used for cleansing and nutrition. I thought I would try it now and see if it works. I am dreading it though. No protein shakes, cheese, nuts... all those good healthy snacks. I think I will be sick of meat and eggs, but I am still going to see if it works. I think if is called the Green Face Diet but not 100% sure.

Have a great weekend!
Old 07-16-2010, 10:43 PM

The diet sounds fascinating! Post how it works out for you.
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 07-17-2010, 12:43 PM

Shanda, Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with your last week. I hope you were able to accomplish your goals for this contest.
"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3rd Place TC8 5-week mini contest!
1st Place TC8 12-week contest Under 40 Division!