TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2010, 03:44 AM

Hi, Shanda, why don't you post your workouts&nutrition right here? It's a good way to get more social support&tips about good nutrition- 2 years ago I had so many sources of added sugar in my diet of which I was unaware and I failed to eliminate because I didn't post the whole nutrition list... Maybe someone would have noticed them...
Stay strong,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 05-15-2010, 08:10 AM

Hi Shanda, looks like you're off to a great start and another successful finish, I'm sure! Keep up the super work!

You can't out-train a bad diet.

To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

I've been at this a while-all last year in fact!

Contest #7 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8167
Contest #8 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8904
Contest #9 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9480
Old 05-19-2010, 11:22 AM

The week is going well. I just finished my second workout for this week. I did my intervals outside today. I was going to get on the tredmill, but it was so nice outside so I did them up and down my block. I can run longer if I am outside.
The program is going well so far. I lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks so I am staying on track. I am excited to see the changes that can be made in 12 weeks.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:39 AM

Congrats on your success already! That's awesome your lost 4lbs! Keep up the great work.
Ps I love doing my intervals outside now too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandajoy View Post
The week is going well. I just finished my second workout for this week. I did my intervals outside today. I was going to get on the tredmill, but it was so nice outside so I did them up and down my block. I can run longer if I am outside.
The program is going well so far. I lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks so I am staying on track. I am excited to see the changes that can be made in 12 weeks.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:59 AM

Great work with the outdoor intervals!! If you have a hill nearby you can make them even harder!
Stay strong,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 AM

I just finished my last workout for the week. I did intervals outside again. This time I did it pushing my little guy in the stroller and my other son rode his bike. I always have to be quick to keep up with the bike. During my workout, my 4 year old gets out his weights and tries to keep up with me. His favorite exercise is the bird-dog. so cute I also had my 9 month on me while doing my bridges. A little extra weight is always good. Somehow I manage to get in a workout with the kids hanging around. After school gets out next week, I will have 2 more boys hanging around. They will just have to join in on the workout.

I am doing a low card day today. Tomorrow will be a cheat day and Sunday will either be a low carb or fast day.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:03 AM

Great workout with the kidlets! Wow that's awesome! Have a fun cheat day

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandajoy View Post
I just finished my last workout for the week. I did intervals outside again. This time I did it pushing my little guy in the stroller and my other son rode his bike. I always have to be quick to keep up with the bike. During my workout, my 4 year old gets out his weights and tries to keep up with me. His favorite exercise is the bird-dog. so cute I also had my 9 month on me while doing my bridges. A little extra weight is always good. Somehow I manage to get in a workout with the kids hanging around. After school gets out next week, I will have 2 more boys hanging around. They will just have to join in on the workout.

I am doing a low card day today. Tomorrow will be a cheat day and Sunday will either be a low carb or fast day.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 AM

Thumbs up

Glad to see you back and YES i KNOW you will have killer results again!!!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 07-03-2010, 12:19 AM

These final days are so exciting! It is amazing to see pictures and look at stats and realize how much your body can change in 5 weeks. These past 5 weeks flew by, but yet changes were made. I was on vacation for the past 2 weeks which threw in challenges as far as eating and workouts, but it is so easy to do TT workouts wherever you are. And the workouts are not so hard to fit into a vacation schedule either.

As far as workout, I used Booty for Wife. I loved these workouts! I can tell that my legs and arms firmed up a lot. I did all of the workouts in my home. My boys did many of them with me. My 4 year old son just had swimming lessons this past week. The instructor told him that he couldn’t float because he had too much muscle! They called him muscle man. I wanted to tell her about all the bird dogs and bridges he does with me I love the fact that my children are learning the importance of good health by watching me workout.
I am using Cheat Your Way Thin for my diet. I really like this diet. You cycle your carbs, have cheat days and fast days.
After 5 weeks of TT and a healthy diet, I dropped a pants size, lost 6 1/2 pounds, and lost inches.

I will be honest and say that I would prefer to skip my workouts. It would be so easy for me to get out of the habit of exercising and eating healthy. But I know that I WILL see results. And the more I do TT, the more I find I enjoy it. If I didn't see results, I wouldn't do it. I have 4 boys who keep me busy, so my time is valuable. But every time I do TT, I see results, and I love GOOD RESULTS!!!

I can hardly wait to see how far TT can take me!

Starting weight: 177
Ending weight: 170.5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (70.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg side.jpg (56.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg back.jpg (65.8 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by shandajoy : 07-03-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:34 AM

Awesome results Shanda! You look great! -and yes your boys will follow your example. All of my boys like to workout and two of them are grown.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal