TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2010, 12:48 PM

Default Losing the Inches

Hi! I am back for my 4th contest. I participated in 2 contests, took off and had a baby, and then I was in the last contest. I am back again and more motivated this time. I have been a finalist in each contest so I know I will see results again. Since the last contest, I have not worked out at all. I know, I know. It's not good to take such a long break, but I gave my back a good rest. I finished my back therapy and it is getting much better. I am hoping I can do my workouts without my back getting worse.
I still am not down to my pre-baby weight, but after this contest, I hope to be lower. I have set a high goal for myself this contest. I hope to lose 20 lbs. and shedd a lot of inches. I want to ENJOY shopping for clothes. And I don't want to be embarrased in a swimming suit. I know I can do it; I just need to stay motivated and work HARD!
I am going to use Cheat Your Way Thin for my diet. My husband and I used this diet during the last contest and is worked great. I plan on entering my food intake on Fitday.com
For my workouts, I am going to do the 12 week Booty for Wife.

I will take my pictures and get my measurments tonight.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:51 PM

I completed my first workout. I did my intervals on the tredmill. It was a great workout and I was wiped when I was finished. It is great to start this contest motivation and extremely excited to see my results
Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 PM

Default Have fun with your contest.

[quote=shandajoy;122998] I have been a finalist in each contest so I know I will see results again.

That is fantastic! This will be my first one. Good luck on your goals- I'm sure you will accomplish them.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Hi Shanda - I'm still trying to figure out which nutrition program I want to go with - I have Cheat your way thin but haven't tried it yet. I must admit, I'm intrigued by the cheat day, but the "priming phase" is scaring me (two weeks of low carb). I'd love to hear more about your success with that program and any tips/suggestions. I am also entering the challenge...nutrition is my biggest downfall. Thanks!

~Mary Ann
Old 05-03-2010, 04:58 PM

Hi Shanda!!! Welcome Back You can do it!!!!!
Stacey
Old 05-03-2010, 08:04 PM

Hi all!! Where do I find the 'Cheat your way thin' ? I'm excited to be doing this challenge too... I'm to get the access fat off!!!

Good luck!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:50 PM

You can find it here: http://www.cheatyourwaythin.com/

Joel is a good friend of Craig's so I'm sure he probably has good things to say about it.

Good luck to you too!

~Mary Ann
Old 05-03-2010, 09:51 PM

Thank you so much! I appreciate the link!
Old 05-04-2010, 12:41 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandajoy View Post
Hi! I am back for my 4th contest. I participated in 2 contests, took off and had a baby, and then I was in the last contest. I am back again and more motivated this time. I have been a finalist in each contest so I know I will see results again. Since the last contest, I have not worked out at all. I know, I know. It's not good to take such a long break, but I gave my back a good rest. I finished my back therapy and it is getting much better. I am hoping I can do my workouts without my back getting worse.
I still am not down to my pre-baby weight, but after this contest, I hope to be lower. I have set a high goal for myself this contest. I hope to lose 20 lbs. and shedd a lot of inches. I want to ENJOY shopping for clothes. And I don't want to be embarrased in a swimming suit. I know I can do it; I just need to stay motivated and work HARD!
I am going to use Cheat Your Way Thin for my diet. My husband and I used this diet during the last contest and is worked great. I plan on entering my food intake on Fitday.com
For my workouts, I am going to do the 12 week Booty for Wife.

I will take my pictures and get my measurments tonight.
Hi, Shanda, good luck with your transformation, looking forward to see your workouts!!
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 05-13-2010, 10:26 PM

Thanks for the comments! MaryAnn, thanks for posting the link for "Cheat Your Way Thin." I appreciate it. I tend to get busy and forget to post on here. I usually only go on the computer when my baby is napping and then I am trying to get my workout in and getting other things accomplished.

My workouts and diet are going well so far. My back is holding up so far which is good. I have been running during my intervals and have been using weights in my workouts-I could do neither during the last contest b/c of my sore back.

I lost 2 lbs the first week and hope to see the weight continue to come off. I have to work hard and stay very strict with my diet.

I have one more workout this week-planning on doing it tomorrow morning.