TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 AM

Wink

Howdy Waleed!
Been awhile since I checked in since I hang out for at the workout journal section. Good luck with this contest and stay right at it. Never give up. Just wanted to drop you a note. I think you were the first one signed up for this contest!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 PM

I've been a bit slow getting to the forums but I did start my contest on 22 May as planned. The photos have been taken and I've made my plans for the next 12 weeks and I'm ready to go, determined to make significant and noticeable changes this time. And after the first week, I think I'm off to a strong start.

I've been thinking long and hard about my past contest efforts and why I did not get the results I wanted and am addressing issues on all fronts to make this the best contest ever for me. So, as well as thinking about nutrition and workouts, I've been working on improving my personal productivity and organization, keeping stress under control and making sure work doesn't derail me.

I've invested in new books, taken out a subscription to Men's Health magazine, bought the right apps for my mobile devices and in general, made sure I've done whatever I can to ensure maximum success. I think my recent trip to the US did me a lot of good even though was very busy with work the whole time. It was only when I returned home to Bahrain that I had actually relaxed somewhat.

My main goal for the first week was to eliminate sugar and get my diet sorted out and I achieved this goal as well as getting back into the workouts again. The change I have experienced in this first week in my mental clarity and energy have been dramatic and I'm going to work hard to sustain some sort of improvement each and every week.

I'm repeating TT Hotel Room Intermediate for the first 4 weeks as I've been off strength workouts for a while and need to rebuild some muscle and conditioning - this workout seemed to the best for challenging mea at just the right level. Based the way I felt after the workouts this week, I think my judgement was correct and they were not too hard and not too easy. I did intervals too (running) using the 'beginner' routines and by the last session of the week, I could feel the conditioning returning.

I'm planning to do TT Big 5 next and haven't really thought about the workout for the last month.

I'll be dropping by the other threads in the forum over the weekend and I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting up witn new contest entrants.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-28-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseyscraps View Post
Go Waleed!!! You can do this

Not sure where you will be when you visit the States, but I hope you have a great visit I am looking forward to TC 8 and getting to know everyone better too!

Stacey
Hi Stacey, I had a great time in the US (always do!) - thank you for asking!

I remember you did well during the last contest and look forward to seeing your final results during this contest too

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-28-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolee View Post
I am new to TT. I am doing the contest. I am hoping to if not transform myself at least be on my way to a better me. Every step in a positive direction is a good one.
Thanks for dropping by to say hi. hope you have a successful contest and get the results you're looking for.

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-28-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
You can do it!

I know you can!

See you in the winners circle this time.

Jori
Thanks Jori. I definitely plan on being there!