TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 PM

all good intentions last night, got heaps done after work and was still ready to head off for bed at 9, but needed to talk to my OH when he got home so decided to wait up a bit.. gave up at 10.45pm, so much for catching up on some zzzz's. then my dog woke me up every half hour or so barking.. could have throttled the little bugger!! oh well my OH did leave me a lovely letter apologising - very sweet and he is on night shift for the next week so I wont be waiting up for him... fingers crossed I will be in bed 9.30 everynight for the next week!

off day today, did a balance class (samples tai chi, pilates, yoga & has a little relaxation at the end) love this class just wish i wasnt on wednesday.. throws out my whole three days on two/three days off

love the tai chi warm up.. so relaxing and powerful at the same time.. and i like to think that we all look pretty cool LOL

Nutrition today
*muesli with LF milk
*apple with natural peanut butter
*homemade fajita mix chicken, red capsicum, red onion, cumin, lime juice, chilli & a touch of brown sugar with leafy green salad (no tortilla or salsa)

planned
*1/2 cup plain yoghurt with almonds and a pear
*smoothie of LF milk, blue berries, cottage cheese, fish oil and yakult
*something with french style lentils LOL

I took my measurements last night and will probably stick with my original pics (too much effort taking new ones... timer and all that) will try to post them both tomorrow
Old 09-22-2009, 11:16 PM

I visited darwin the other week on my way to bali!!!
Reminds me of my home town of cairns!

How are you going with the KB's... Are you still running classes?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftheunit View Post
I visited darwin the other week on my way to bali!!!
Reminds me of my home town of cairns!

How are you going with the KB's... Are you still running classes?
Small world huh yeah Darwin is a lot like Cairns.. did you have a great time in Bali? I haven't been there yet but will one day soon. KB's are going great still love training with them! I stopped the bootcamps for a couple of months, just need to finish my certificates and then I will get in to it properly. Having so much trouble coming up with a business name that someone hasnt already thought of!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:17 PM

what yesterdays "planned nutrition" actually looked like... snuck in some dark choc with raspberry pieces it was still 7o% cocoa. I decided that if i cant stay away from the arvo choc hit, as small as it was, then i could minimise the damage by going dark choc.. didnt plan on getting a raspberry one though... or eating 3 squares of it LOL

had my smoothie when i got home.. LF milk, cottage cheese, blueberries, fish oil and yakult

dinner was tuna, broccoli, chilli, garlic, dried basil & a smidge of romano cheese.. so good but no lentils in sight. Stayed up to do some study so didnt get to bed until 11.30, so much for my plan! hopefully will do better tonight

workout B of t2k

warmup medicine ball chops 4kg, offset pushups, SB leg curls & prone stickups

specific warm up of superset 1 5kg dumbells for split squats

split squats 8reps per side 12.5kg DB's/12.5kg DB's/10kg DB's
stability ball roll outs 15reps x3

RDL 10reps 10kg DB's/10kg DB's/10kg DB's
cross body mountain climbers 10reps per side x3

KB swings 8kg/8kg/8kg forgot to throw my 12kg'er in the car this morning
SB jacknifes 15reps/12reps/12reps

didnt have time for intervals

Nurition
*muesli with LF milk
*apple with natural peanut butter
*tuna, broccoli concoction from last night
*pear & pc dark choc
*smoothie same as yesterday
*red lentils, celery, tomatoes, chilli & basil (possibly a wholegrain parback roll)

It's thursday... hang in there everyone, the weekend is almost here

Last edited by Kelza : 09-23-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:01 PM

okay so ive been a little slack when it comes to posting my workouts and nutrition.. as it is one of my goals to post everyday i had better get on to it. With some of ma's great advice i am going to try out one of her tricks to "implant" my goals in to my subconscious (ma you really are a gem). I have been straying a little and dont feel like i am giving 100% to this contest.

I have been focusing on getting more organised in general.. trying to get an hour of house work and an hour of study in when i get home from work, before cooking dinner. Rather then spending my weekend doing house work and stressing when it doesnt get done! Its on trail this week while still getting to bed at 9.30-10pm which is another area im struggling with... I have also been having trouble with my stomach/digestive system for a few months and we are having trouble figuring out what is going on, which i dont think is helping.. must start keeping track of how certain meals make me feel
Old 09-28-2009, 09:29 PM

Oh boy just looked back over my post and it really sounds like im having a whinge!! didnt set out to do that but there it is

Did a core focused circuit this morning for my off day activity.. got to the gym late so skipped intervals.. i am attempting to put on muscle anway

reverse crunches x15
renegade rows with 5kg DBs x16
stability ball crunch with cross jabs 5kg DBs x10
one legged plank x30sec per leg
stablility ball mountain climbers x20
supermans x15sec
ran through 3 times 2min rest between circuits no rest between exercises

nutrition so far
*banana (pre workout)
*1.5 cup muesli & lf milk (post workout)
*apple & 1 tbspn natural peanut butter

planned
*thai sweet potato & pumpkin soup - s/w potato, pumpkin, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, olive oil, coriander and chicken stock
*smoothie - 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2tbs yoghurt, 2tbs cottage cheese & 5ml fish oil
*chicken breast seasoned with portuguese spices with avocado, red capsicum, carrot, red onion, raw cabbage, and maybe some fetta

mid afternoon is the hardest time for me.. feel like chocolate after lunch but im pretty sure that its one of the things that upsets my stomach the most. ! have chewing gum on standby now
Old 09-29-2009, 02:27 PM

Hi! Thanks for stopping in my journal. Your workouts sound fun. There are so many that I need to stop looking at them because I keep wanting to do them all, LOL! I started the 2k3 one today so I have to stay with it for my 4 weeks and then I can start picking out my next one!

Oh, and mid afternoon (like now) is the hardest time for me too! A handful of chocolate chips sound sooo good Good idea with the gum though!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
Hi! Thanks for stopping in my journal. Your workouts sound fun. There are so many that I need to stop looking at them because I keep wanting to do them all, LOL! I started the 2k3 one today so I have to stay with it for my 4 weeks and then I can start picking out my next one!

Oh, and mid afternoon (like now) is the hardest time for me too! A handful of chocolate chips sound sooo good Good idea with the gum though!
It is hard to decide which one to do next.. i have a couple of solid favourites that i cant wait to use again!!

well i did give in yesterday when offered a chocolate... well not today!!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:54 PM

Raspberry chocolate sounds good!!!!

What are you studying Kelza?
hard to work, study and keep up the home
you have lots of animals don't you?

Keep on track, try the affirmations I was talking about, it works..
Looks you are getting your zzzzzzzz's in, good,that's so important, I'm useless if I don't get at least 7hrs..

Cheers
Ma
Old 09-30-2009, 12:01 AM

I have to add a small bowl of brown rice, milk and honey to yesterdays nutrition... couldnt sleep last night so i ended up studying until 1am.. got rather peckish around 11pm and opted for the rice. brainpower food haha felt good getting some workbooks out of the road again. although i did mean missing gym this morning as i desperately needed a sleep in. I was only going to do a thi chi/yoga/pilates/relaxation class (body balance for all the aussie and new zealanders out there) so i might do some sun salutations and warrior poses when i get home to make up for it, i am thinking some relaxing tunes wouldnt go astray

nutrition today
*smoothie - 1 banana, 1/2 cup of mixed berries, 10ml fish oil, 2 tbs cottage cheese, 2 tbs yoghurt & just 300mls of low fat milk.. whopping 530cals now that i add it up! (fish oil 163cals!)
*apple with 1.5tbs of natural peanut butter 252cals
*50g leftover chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, 30g broccoli, 20g carrot, 60g cabbage & dash tamari 265cal
*50g leftover chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, 30g broccoli, 20g carrot, 60g cabbage & dash tamari (split in to 2 meals) 265 cals
planned
*1/2 cup yoghurt with blueberries 82cals
*100g balsmic steak, 1/2 cup sweet potato, 80g broccoli 332cals