TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Way to hang in there.......2 weeks of the flu...........that would be bad! (especially if the cottage cheese pancakes made a reverse trip)! Never heard of them before, but I dont like pancakes anyway...........anyhow, stay right with it!!!! Rob
eeew Rob! haha luckily the pancakes went down and stayed down!

nutrition so far today

muesli with LF milk
cottage cheese pancakes with 1/2 banana & strawberries, and 1/2 teaspoon of honey
steak with steamed veggies.. carrot, broccoli & corn

planned for the rest of the day
almonds and 1/2 banana
we are going to a turkish restuarant for dinner im not sure what they sell but will order the healthiest meal that i can, and no alcohol!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:54 AM

Hi Kel..........welcome back to TC6! I didn't have the balls to do TC5.........so you're one up on me for that..........I slacked off on the food front.........too much experimenting......but that's life?? .........

Good luck for the 6 pack........I'm still looking to pop a glimpse of a rib in front of the mirror, whilst doing a massive star-jump (jumping jack)..........all I see is a belly roll that keeps rollin' after I've stopped moving..........aka Homer-style.........hee hee.......

So is the Turkish joint your cheat meal this week? Best of luck with the alcohol. My downfall is dessert, so I would do ok at Turkish.........only got Turkish Delight (& not Fry's brand)....not keen on flour dusted gel! Gotta love their bread though?

I hope you kick some butt & get killer abs!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich.h View Post
Hi Kel..........welcome back to TC6! I didn't have the balls to do TC5.........so you're one up on me for that..........I slacked off on the food front.........too much experimenting......but that's life?? .........

Good luck for the 6 pack........I'm still looking to pop a glimpse of a rib in front of the mirror, whilst doing a massive star-jump (jumping jack)..........all I see is a belly roll that keeps rollin' after I've stopped moving..........aka Homer-style.........hee hee.......

So is the Turkish joint your cheat meal this week? Best of luck with the alcohol. My downfall is dessert, so I would do ok at Turkish.........only got Turkish Delight (& not Fry's brand)....not keen on flour dusted gel! Gotta love their bread though?

I hope you kick some butt & get killer abs!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Mich you always make me laugh! homer-style huh? too funny!

We didn't end up at the Turkish place but it would have been my cheat meal for the week. My plan for cheat meals is dinner on Sundays as I told my OH that he could choose dinners on Sunday, eg roast etc so that he could have some imput too

Went home and had left overs - vegetarian yemista which is a Greek meal of vegetables stuffed with rice and spices. Very good if i may say so myself! He chose Yemista for the first sunday cheat meal lol healthy but probably on the high calorie end
Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 AM

Had another easy day at gym with bodyweight exercises… still feeling like I have no strength and still tired, will definitely start a TT program next week if not before… well as soon as I have picked one!

Circuit – 3 times thru 30 sec each exercise
Alternating lunges
Push ups
SB roll outs
SB leg curls
Bicycle crunches

Then followed that up with intervals on the treadmill. 5mins warm up the 10mins of intervals (6.7km/11km per hour) and 5mins cool down then stretch

Nutrition
1 hard boiled egg (per workout)
muesli with LF milk (post workout)
LF yoguhrt with banana
salad of halloumi cheese, FF sundried tomatoes, avocado, red capsicum & mixed lettuce

planned
apple with 1 tbspn of natural peanut butter
steak with four bean salad
Old 09-15-2009, 07:37 PM

Yemista is one of my favs............& the squeaky cheese............Oh & the lamb gyros!!! All value for calories there!!! Gotta love the Greeks for coming up with such delicious food!!!

One of my hubby's best friends is traditional Greek & he laughs at our Aussie things.........he says "what did the Aboriginals come up with? Boomerangs? When us Greeks invented everything else incl. the Olympics!" He's so proud!!!..........Probably has a ring of truth to it too?

Keep up the awesome workouts & nutrition........even though you're not firing on all cylinders at the moment........you're doing well!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:41 PM

Mich there is sooo much yummy Greek food out there.. I know how to make some of the desserts as well but cant resist them when they are in the fridge, even after seeing what goes in to them lol

Still not feeling 100% - tired all the time, inside and out if that makes sense and (not that ive been pregnant before) but feel like i have baby brain!! mix up my words and do things even though i know the outcome wont be good (like wash dishes in a certain way that sees me wearing half of the dish water!) oh well i am trying to get have a balanced diet to make sure im getting everything i needs and am going to try getting to bed by 9.30pm every week night. It was 9.43 last night and even though i took a while to get to sleep it was a vast improvement!

I decided to go with 2k9 for my workout.. will see how i go might change it before the month is up.

Nutrition has been on and off.. all pretty healthy but still have had a few things that i wanted to avoid... oh and then there was the chilli choc pudding (which was devine) that i had the other night, but im going past the shops on the way home to pick up stuff for the weeks lunches etc so that i have a plan and stick with it

I still havent taken measurements yet.. where has my head been? so i am considering grabbing a paper as well and restarting from today, even though it wont be the full 12 weeks.

I have been trying to get to everyones thread and say hello but there are so many So sorry if i haven't made it to yours yet!!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:46 PM

I shouldn't worry about wessing up your mords - I doubt anyone would notice!!

I've only had flu once and that was the Millenium flu - I was totally out of it for two weeks and then went down with meninghitis 2 months later - I'd just counsel to ease your way back into it!!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 PM

Haha yeah its pretty noticable alright! instead of talking about going to the doc apparently im going to see the vet, i wash clothes in the fridge, i call my dog by all three previous dogs names before i get to his LOL and then there are the moments where mid sentence i completely loose my train of thought

I have been pretty good easing my way back in and only started lifting weights again yesterday.. boy it felt good

Tried for 9.30pm to bed again last night but it didnt happen (shouldnt have waited up for the boy to get home!) would have been 10.30-11 instead and I still feel crappy today... must.. get... more... sleeep

Today I did core focused circuits for my off days workout. Renegade Rows, V-sit ups, SB Mountain Climbers, X-body Mountain Climbers and Bird Dogs. Followed up by a lovely stretch and breakfast

Nutrition
*1 large cup Muesli with LF milk
*Apple with 1.5 tbsn of natural peanut butter
*Roast Chicken Breast with 1/2 avocado and mixed endives
planned
*1 cup LF yoghurt with fresh blueberries, honey & flaxmeal
*Beef stirfry with black lentils
Old 09-22-2009, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelza View Post
I have been pretty good easing my way back in and only started lifting weights again yesterday.. boy it felt good
bet it did ! always does for me after a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelza View Post
Nutrition
*1 large cup Muesli with LF milk
*Apple with 1.5 tbsn of natural peanut butter
*Roast Chicken Breast with 1/2 avocado and mixed endives
planned
*1 cup LF yoghurt with fresh blueberries, honey & flaxmeal
*Beef stirfry with black lentils
great looking nutrition ! and, chilli choc dessert you mentioned in a previous post sure does sound divine. was it something you made yourself or bought ?
Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogrrl View Post
great looking nutrition ! and, chilli choc dessert you mentioned in a previous post sure does sound divine. was it something you made yourself or bought ?
well nutrition WAS looking good, but caved and had two bite sized chocs (twirl & twix) besides that i changed the yoghurt for a smoothie of 1cup LF milk, 3 tbs cottage cheese, handful of blue berries, a yakult (probiotic drink to help get my stomach back online) and 5ml of citrus flavoured fish oil. It went down pretty well

Dinner i dropped the lentils and instead had basmati rice (small serve) decided to keep the lentils for tonights dinner

I bought the pudding from a cafe aptly name Moorish it was pretty much a self saucing chocolate pudding with some extra sauce in a shot glass that had a little chilli in it... I have a great SSC pudding recipe somewhere, might have to experiment one day (for a cheat meal of course haha)