TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 10:09 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
Too true on your post about the buffets.

We went to Las Vegas in June and I was amazed and sickened by the amount of food people ate at the buffet there. I am not a buffet eater because I normally don't think the food is that great to justify the expense and I also don't feel like I eat enough to justify the expense of so-so food. However, ee wound up there for breakfast every day because the hotel 'comped' the buffets for us and since it was a free meal, that's what we ate.

Jori
I agree Jori............a buffet is nothing but so-so food laced with boogas from naughty kids that are allowed to stick their fingers in all the food! LOL.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:32 AM

Wink

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh..........so annoyed with myself. The last three days I've been off-tap with the food side of things BIG TIME!!! Have been pseudo-carbo-loading the last 3 days & it's disappointing! I want to be 'good' & I want to lose the bulges........why is it SO DARN HARD to stick to a plan???? I was better on holidays!!!

I read other posts..........I'm not alone.........I empathise & sympathise with everyone walking in the same sugar-coated boots!!

Planned what I'm eating tomorrow..........just got to stick to it!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 AM

You can do it, Mich! Make up your mind. You can get to a place where you are so focused that "bad" food will not even be a temptation.

You can do it!

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 09-13-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich.h View Post
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh..........so annoyed with myself. The last three days I've been off-tap with the food side of things BIG TIME!!! Have been pseudo-carbo-loading the last 3 days & it's disappointing! I want to be 'good' & I want to lose the bulges........why is it SO DARN HARD to stick to a plan???? I was better on holidays!!!

I read other posts..........I'm not alone.........I empathise & sympathise with everyone walking in the same sugar-coated boots!!

Planned what I'm eating tomorrow..........just got to stick to it!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Try to eat every 3-4 hours as well and have some protein.......might help........I use sugarless gum at night..............saw some sugar free tic tacs the other day.....might try them , too............
Old 09-14-2009, 01:12 AM

Mich,
Don't be too hard on yourself.

It's not the end of the world , so you messed up a little.
Put it out of your mind and start afresh..Each time it will get easier and you
will be looking back and saying, "I knew I could do it.

We all have those days when we give in to cravings, you are not alone.

So chin up, start planning..

Cheers
Ma
Old 09-14-2009, 07:05 AM

Thanks for all the moral support guys!

Having a mega-fat day today.............you know those days where your work pants feel tight & they seem to be digging into your waist & riding up your you-know-what??

Stuck to plan, until tonight!!! Nibbled on the last homemade Florentine today.......I'll have to curb my non-plan cooking. My hubby & son will have to be deprived of fruit cake, carrot cake, pineapple cake, florentines, chocolate protein cake, nachos, anything wrapped in pastry, lasagna, chocolate balls, cheesecake, bread & butter pudding, tiramisu.................BOY, that's a lot of food they are missing out on! And don't think I can make just a LITTLE & let them eat it all..........never trust a cook that doesn't taste their own food!!!

I'm a hopeless nibbler when surrounded by temptation..........need to buy more sugar free gum!

Focussing on an improved day tomorrow.

Has anyone else been staring at Kardena's arms on her videos?? By gosh.........I'd kill for those arms!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:28 PM

Wink

Did my TT W/O for Abs (Home & Hotel w/o) yesterday..........feel a bit achy here & there....

Food not too bad..........5 jelly beans at work..........PMS must be kickin' in!

Today..........day off from work..........have to sit thru a lecture though........might get some shut eye if I sit right at the back LOL. Plan to get my nails done later too & take my lonely pooch for a walk around the river (45mins) coz it's an unseasonably warm day in Melbourne (24 degrees C)........we're just coming out of winter.......

Food.........mmmm.......so far:
M1. 21g Zero carb protein shake in water & 1 slice of Burgen Rye bread with 3tsp almond butter.......haven't had a slice of bread for about a week, so I thought I'd spoil myself!
M2. 1cup mixed berries & 1/2cup cott.cheese & 7g Zero carb protein powder & 12 peanuts.
As I'm putting my berries out to defrost (coz they're frozen).........I see on the pack they have a serving suggestion..........LUSCIOUS BERRY TRIFLE.......mmmm.......with layers of sugar-loaded bikkies & lashings of whipped cream everywhere..........it does look appealing! But, sorry to say, NOT on my plan.........so pthhhhh!
M3. Grilled fish & steamed veg.......maybe 1 pear + olive oil.
M4. 1/2cup plain yog, protein powder, 0.4oz. sunflower seeds & 1/3cup applesauce.
M5. Grilled salmon (hanging for it!!!! Lurrrrvvvve it! & heaps of steamed veg & sheeeesssse..I might have some corn too! (Really splurging now!)

Prior to dinner now I've been having Maximum Greens in water + Ocean milk + spirulina + barley grass.... tastes like a bitter concoction........don't know if it's of any benefit........but I thought I'd see how I'd go on that rather than take a multivitamin pill. Supposed to be full of antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, herbs for the liver..........been feeling crap lately, need a boost!

Made an appointment with the quack for this friday.........have to sort out my tum...... something not right with the digestive processes at the moment.......chronic gut ache & reflux..........half thinking about trialling Kardena's vegan plans????

I hope everyone else is travelling nicely in their quests!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:02 AM

Hey Mich!

Oh no!!! Your blew you plan with 5 whole jelly beans!!! LOL j/k

You are doing good!

That Maximum Greens stuff (I took GReens+ for awhile) is really good for you.

I could eat salmon every day! It's the one fish all 3 of my girls love too.

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 09-17-2009, 07:25 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabithabynum View Post
Hey Mich!

Oh no!!! Your blew you plan with 5 whole jelly beans!!! LOL j/k

You are doing good!

That Maximum Greens stuff (I took GReens+ for awhile) is really good for you.

I could eat salmon every day! It's the one fish all 3 of my girls love too.
I know..........had 7 jellybeans today.............monster sore throat that the SF lozenges were doing nothing for.......

Got up this morning........reluctantly.......so tired, but dragged my sorry butt out of bed to do TT. I thought if I was too tired to do intervals, I'll do them later tonight. But when I finished my TT w/o, I thought.......bugger it...........just do the intervals now, coz I'm just deluding myself that they will get done tonight!!........Anyway.........did it all!

Nutrition........up & down........good & bad......
M1. 1 & 1/3cup canteloupe topped with blended 1/2cup cott.cheese, cinnamon, 7g Zero carb protein powder & 0.6oz. sunflower seeds.
M2. WW tub apricots & 1oz. light cheddar cheese & 12 peanuts.
M3. Salad greens, cherry tomatoes, red capsicum, canned & drained prawns, light mayo, 12 peanuts & 1/2cup strawberries. ***7 Jellybeans *** SF lozenges ***
M4. Baked beans (navy beans).....no added salt... on a small wholemeal pita + greens + mushrooms + light cheddar cheese + pizza spices. Had intended to have just baked beans & salad, but I was making these for the boys, so I just decided to make one for myself!
M5. 1/2cup natural fat free yog. + 7g choc protein powder + 9 almonds. 1tsp diet cherry jam.

Usual green concoction.........doesn't seem to be as bitter anymore??

I'm dreading the next 7-8 days..........I know I have 6 meals out of the house coming up. I'm almost panicking about the whole thing........just have to opt for salad or vegetarian I think! Dessert........noooooooo! Footy final season here in Melbourne......AFL.....so lots of gatherings with mates.......the boys will eat & watch the games, the girls will eat/bitch/eat!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 PM

Hey Mich,
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.!

Have you tried honey for your throat? It has natural antibacterial qualities. Also, I swear by lots of garlic, home made chicken soup and spicy foods when not well. You may be stinky....but do you really want anyone near you when you are sick? Keeps the vampires away, too :-)

Jori