TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 06:33 AM

Arrow IN!!

I'm IN! Will start the WO on Fri 4 Sep. Do I now put all my listings re the contest/progress/training etc under this thread?

Very excited and looking forward to the challenge and transfomation. Seems like that are a lot of seasoned pro's out there who've been there and done that already in previous contests.

Looking forward to tapping into your experiences and knowledge.

This is for you Taff, my inspiration - gone but not forgotten.
Bully

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Lance Armstrong

Last edited by BULLY : 08-31-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:54 AM

Great quote at the bottom, Bully. Good luck to your friend as well.............. Rob
Old 09-04-2009, 07:25 AM

Welcome Bully and good luck with your "other" goal a la your signature...hope things work out

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 08:11 AM

Sincere thanks Waleed & Rob, not to get too heavy, but Taff's journey is going to be a lot harder than mine - hopefully I'll prove to be a form of inspiration for him.

Thanks again, hope you meet all your goals.

Bully

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Lance Armstrong
Old 09-04-2009, 08:59 AM

Cool I'm Off....

Well finally started, got my photo's done last Sunday (30/8) - not very pretty, but beauty laid bare I guess LOL! Took my stats, below, on 31/8 but due to works committments was unable to start WO until today, this wasn't too bad as it allowed a transition from my previous training cycle. Allowing my body to recuperate a little before the hard, but enjoyable months ahead.

Well the stats are (all in inches):

Biceps L-17, R17
Over belly button 45.5
Chest 51
Waist/Hips 42
Mid thigh L-28.3, R-28.2
Calfs L-18.5, R-18.5
Neck 18.3
Not sure of BF yet, but will the scales out shortly.

Next time you see these stats, they will be a whole lot smaller!

Completed the my 1st TT WO today, Intermediate Level A and Intermediate Interval Level A on the rowing machine (thanks for your advice billy_quiz). Not too bad, just had to do a few tweaks to get the right weights and intensity, but learned quickly. I feel as I've had a WO, in fact I know I have, I just need to get my head around how quick it was; time to leave my gym monkey mentality behind me - less is defiantely more when it's quality work.

To Tracy and Sam, you are what grounds me and motivates me, together we can achieve anything.

Immediate/longterm aims/goals, I have 2 charity rugby matches to play in for Help for Heroes, 1 in the autumn and one in the spring, and then the '3 peaks challenge' next summer for Taff. All 3 will be stepping stones to my future state, and TT is the key to me achieving everything.

Thank you all and good luck!

Bully

Lance Armstrong
Old 09-04-2009, 09:06 AM

Welcome, Bully - Good luck with all your goals in TC6!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 09-04-2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Well finally started, got my photo's done last Sunday (30/8)
I would probably redo the before photos so they are not from before TTTC#6 officially started.

Just have some new ones taken one of these days and that will be your official starting day.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:02 AM

Hey Bully

Welcome and good luck for TC6.

A big hug for Taff.

Cheers
Ma
Old 09-04-2009, 10:08 AM

Sunday is my start day. My pictures aren't going to be pretty either!

Good Luck!!

ďAll the planning in the world is no good if you donít follow through. Be a robotic action-taker.Ē
Craig Ballantyne, Important Tip, 1/13/09
Old 09-04-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getfit2009 View Post
I would probably redo the before photos so they are not from before TTTC#6 officially started.

Just have some new ones taken one of these days and that will be your official starting day.
Good point on the photo's, won't make any difference so I'll re-do them over the weekend.

Sound advice.

Bully

Lance Armstrong