TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 AM

Ok, week 1 is in the books! I did ok, not as good as I hoped, but it is PMS and a holiday weekend! lol Stats as follows:
Weight: 139.2 (-3.4 lbs)
BF: 26.1 (-.6%)
Arms: 11.25 (-1/4")
Bust: same
Waist: 30" (-1/2")
Bellybutton: 33.5 (-1/4)
Hips: 36.25 (-1/4")
Butt: 38.25-5 (-1/4 - 1/2")
Thighs: Just under 23", a tiny loss
Above Knee: 16.25 (-1/4")
Calf: same

So I did better then I thought after taking measurements, but I think next week will be my big drop when all the water retention and hormones are gone! I've been going for walks at lunch at work, and not eating as many carbs (even gluten free!!) and I guess it's helping tho I still feel like a fat hog cuz none of my clothes fit! Carl comes home end of next month, so I WILL be back into my pants by then! Its getting chillier by the day and there's no room for goofing off lol! Plus I'm getting more massage clients every day, and each 1 hr massage is 248 cals burned! woo hoo bring on the skinny jeans again! tee hee
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 09-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Hi Jess,

Boy could I use one if those massages!!!!
I should go more often, but who has time..

Anyway great to see you back in the swing of things, keep at it girl..
Carl will help whip you into shape.

Take it easy
Ma
Old 09-08-2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
Ok, week 1 is in the books! I did ok, not as good as I hoped, but it is PMS and a holiday weekend! lol Stats as follows:
Weight: 139.2 (-3.4 lbs)
BF: 26.1 (-.6%)
Arms: 11.25 (-1/4")
Bust: same
Waist: 30" (-1/2")
Bellybutton: 33.5 (-1/4)
Hips: 36.25 (-1/4")
Butt: 38.25-5 (-1/4 - 1/2")
Thighs: Just under 23", a tiny loss
Above Knee: 16.25 (-1/4")
Calf: same

So I did better then I thought after taking measurements, but I think next week will be my big drop when all the water retention and hormones are gone! I've been going for walks at lunch at work, and not eating as many carbs (even gluten free!!) and I guess it's helping tho I still feel like a fat hog cuz none of my clothes fit! Carl comes home end of next month, so I WILL be back into my pants by then! Its getting chillier by the day and there's no room for goofing off lol! Plus I'm getting more massage clients every day, and each 1 hr massage is 248 cals burned! woo hoo bring on the skinny jeans again! tee hee
Here's a Facebook-style "like" for you!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 09:05 AM

Jess...you will be in those skinny jeans in no time!! You are on the right track to finishing strong!! Don't give up!

Wish I lived closer, I'd definitely come in for a massage!!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 PM

While I munch on some Cheetos I think I'll drop a note to Jess.

Hmmmmm.....it's so good!!! LOL

Rock on grrrrlllll!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:25 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefjl View Post
While I munch on some Cheetos I think I'll drop a note to Jess.

Hmmmmm.....it's so good!!! LOL

Rock on grrrrlllll!!!
Some people been a look'in for you , Francis !
Old 09-09-2009, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Some people been a look'in for you , Francis !
And so is the FBI....shhhhhhhhhh!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:04 AM

Hi Jess
I think you've done great for just 1 week..... imagine if you loose that much every week!!!!!

On day at a time ....
Old 09-11-2009, 06:52 PM

Talking Breakin out!!

ACTUALLY Francis I found some all natural wheat free gluten free "healthy" cheetos, you can have like 2 cups for 130 cals! I dont usually eat 2 cups at a sitting but every so often when the crunchies attack, those are quite satisfying! That and some "chips" I discovered called "Riceworks" mmmmmmm the Parmesan cheese ones are to DIE for!! Being made of rice however, I still have to watch my intake cuz those are high cals (like 150 for 10 chips or something nuts??)

Anyway, I quit my job from hell today, I'm sure will not be great for my budget for a few weeks while I kick my massaging job into high gear, but the stress was off the chart (even fasting I GAINED weight! Tacked back on those 3 lbs but down 1.5 already) and went for an invigorating, beautiful, celebratory fall run in the woods today which I havent been able to do since starting there! Oy what a WEIGHT is lifted from my mind and body already! The clincher was my son being in the hospital sat which I think I mentioned here, for his throat being smashed, and it happened again last night at another football game, and yet again they werent going to let me off to take him (he's had 2 trips to the ER they havent let me leave work for - EXCUSE me?!?!) and they were trying to take away my days off I work at the salon, so I told them where to stick their time off and left. I am sooooooooooooo happy and relieved now! I have TIME! I went to the grocery store for the 1st time in 2 weeks cuz I havent been able to! Oh yeah, the weight will DROP off now.

I have been having some great workouts this week,finally breaking out of the half-assed, going thru the motions workouts and really pushing myself again. KILLED wkout A and ripped thru wkout b of buff dudes hot chicks, and added in some wicked cardio unfortunately late at night so while I collapsed into bed I kept waking up with my various body parts throbbing hahaha. After I drop my son off at his friends shortly I'm gonna bang my way through OY wkout C, gulp! BUT for the 1st time in 2-3 mos, I can sleep in on a sat! Cleaning the house and yard and basement some more, then going out to hang with some friends and watch the MICHIGAN Notre Dumb game (can you tell who Im rooting for?!?! tee hee!) Had to share my good news, any of you religious types out there say some prayers I start rollin in some more massage clients, and the rest of you send happy thoughts my way for increased business. Gonna check out some part time jobs too in the meantime. Ahhhhhh what a GREAT weekend it will be!!! AND IM GONNA HAVE SOME NATURAL CHEETOS TOO Francis! hahahaha I forget what they're called, I'll put in the name and add some more gluten free recipes on that thread later too. Tomorrow Im back on my every other day diet too that work phenomenally before, since I can workout before I eat and can manage on just a shake since I wont be in hell all day lol. Have a great weekend everyone!!! Bom-chika-wow-wow!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 09-11-2009, 07:55 PM

Hey Jess, the drama is ON.

That's what we all missed, keep it coming girl..
Ma