TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2009, 02:53 PM

Default Grateful in time for Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I missed the forums! I'm back for round 6. Well, this would be my 4th contest now. I did SOOOOOOO phenomenally last contest I KICK myself a thousand times over for not finishing, I was just thrilled with how I looked, met all my goals, went on vacation, started 2 new jobs, and things started to go south again. South to my butt!! hahahahahaha Yeah at my one job everyone is fat and everyone eats junk food, there are perpetual muffins or donuts, we have a popcorn machine that is always full, the girl next to me eats an entire bag of flaming hot cheetos or doritos or something spicy and cheese covered, EVERY single day, plus endless cups or cans of regular pop, its NUTS!!!

So meanwhile, I havent been eating bad, no chips (Or my beloved puffy cheetos y'all remember from the original TT3 contest, hehehe) no fast food, rare soda, BUT, I have stopped working out and I have been eating a lot of carbs, bread in particular, and I discovered the hard way just bc it SAYS gluten free, does NOT mean calorie free!! hahahaha Usually more calories from the food being more dense. I was very nicely in a vegetarian almost vegan groove, but when Carl came home a few weeks ago I got in the habit of eating meat, and of course having more cocktails then usual since I NEVER drink. So yeah I fluffed up about 8 lbs this month, and tomorrow when I take my Before pics, it'll be PMS too and twice the size!! LOL

I am exuberant to see all the old faces from my former contests coming back on board, tho with Abby in the mix I'm gonna have to bust azz to compete with her! hehehehe Love ya girl! lol My goals this time around I have been working on for a month or 2 already, but am more determined plus have some new avenues opening up to make the transition easier. Currently working the 2 jobs, but mid-late Oct the 2d location of the salon I work for will be opening right across from Notre Dame where they're building everything up majorly, so KACHING THAT will be excellent business and I can leave the fat place, IF I even make it there that long, I DESPISE it, how mean they are to customers and how they take every opportunity to screw people over. Every day I FIGHT to not just walk out the dang door Im so disgusted, which also has sky rocketed my stress level and also my fat! lol I have also started a strict yoga routine too to HELP with the stress and the massive tightness all over my body, from never stretching before when I was doing TT all the time. I started Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks again yest, and am trying to schedule cardio ideas for when it starts gettting chilly here again (today's high was 62, and tonite will be down to 44, not much more running in the woods for me!!) I want to get a treadmill to get me thru winter cuz i LOVE interval running!! I have been back on my vegetarian kick and am trying to get back into mostly raw foods, my energy levels and moods are UNBELIEVEABLY different!!!! Carl is *supposed* to be coming home for 30-60 days from his project in TX he left for last sept. Hes there until Oct of 2010, but Mr Army man is gonna PT my azz right off my body when he's here, and maybe he'll buy me more weights lol. Well im off to clean the basement now! Cardio later, might go out for a run but its damp n cold out there!! Back tomorrow to post my beginning stats n pics! How embarrassing when I look at my avatar and compare, UG!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 08-30-2009, 08:04 PM

Hey Jess! Great to see you back! Let's kick butt in TC6! Hopefully you will be able to control all that stress that seems like it's keeping you down! Although I doubt anything could keep you down for long!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 08-31-2009, 02:35 AM

HI Jess
It's really nice to see you back on the forum, we'll I should actually say: it's nice to come back to the forum and see you there (cuz I haven't been on the forum since may-june).
I am really looking forwards to this TC6, and it will be fun to share with you again on this forum.
I'm quite behind in everyone's news, but should I assume that you are back with Carl?? Last posts I remember you were breaking off the engagement.... sorry I've been off for a while....lol
Looking forwards to seeing you goals tomorrow.
I was going to start sept 7th, but I may wait until the 15th, which is when I started TC3, and my beginning at TT (nostalgia......)
Good start tomorrow!!

On day at a time ....
Old 08-31-2009, 06:12 PM

Hey there Jess! Looking forward to kickin' it with you again girl! You've got what it takes...you just have to get it together!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:35 PM

Default Beginning Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macao View Post
HI Jess
It's really nice to see you back on the forum, we'll I should actually say: it's nice to come back to the forum and see you there (cuz I haven't been on the forum since may-june).
I am really looking forwards to this TC6, and it will be fun to share with you again on this forum.
I'm quite behind in everyone's news, but should I assume that you are back with Carl?? Last posts I remember you were breaking off the engagement.... sorry I've been off for a while....lol
Looking forwards to seeing you goals tomorrow.
I was going to start sept 7th, but I may wait until the 15th, which is when I started TC3, and my beginning at TT (nostalgia......)
Good start tomorrow!!
Yes I am back with Carl, but he is still in TX. We are NOT engaged again however, moving slowly and doing things better this time. I havwnt really been on the forums since June either, so we're BOTH making our comebacks!! And UGGGGG do I need it! Here's my starting stats - in a mere 2 mos I managed to gain everything back and am officially starting THIS contest BIGGER then I was during TT3! WTF! I was still under the illusion of all the weight and inches I lost during TT5, NOT ANYMORE! I am so utterly embarrassed by my before pics today I refuse to post them. I have cellulite in places that just disgusted me! So soon, once I drop some of those inches and weight. Here's my stats anyway:

Weight: 142.6 lbs, yes you read that correctly, I gained 14 lbs in 2 mos! Damn work!!
Body Fat: 26.7 - my scale isnt working so I used the online calculator, will see what the scale says when I get new batteries.
Arms: 11.5
Bust: 35.5
Ribs: 30.5
Waist: 30.5 (its been FOREVER since my waist n ribs were the same! I feel like a block!)
Bellybutton: 33.75
Hips: 36.5
Butt: 38.75
Thighs: 23
Above Knee: 16.5
Calf: 14.5

Yep, like 2-3 inches up everywhere! Man I am SO motivated, this just grosses me out how FAR I slid in SUCH a short amount of time! I swear I'll quit my job just bc of how fat it made me so quick! So yeah, its on now. I gotta run get the kiddos but I'll write more later. It's BDHC wkout B tonite. BRING it baby! I wanna HURT all over lol!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 08-31-2009, 06:42 PM

Hey grrrrrrrrrrrrgirl..........gives you something to shoot for....................
Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 AM

Welcome back, Jessica! I hate how easy it is to gain weight and then what a struggle it is to lose it again. But I figure at least I need to be learning something from the experience, how to stop doing that in the future!

Current TT Log

Blog: Habits of Contradiction

"Feeling stressed simply means I need a better balance between stress and relaxation." - Tom Venuto, The Body Fat Solution
Old 09-02-2009, 09:36 PM

K sorry y'all, I was mentioning in Waleed's thread I work 2 jobs, and all 3 of my kids are in 3 different schools (on totally opposite ends of town, like 20 mins apart) plus they all play sports and the 2 boys are on 2-3 diff teams, so its non-stop running1 I dont roll in my door til 8-9pm then I gotta eat and do housework and workout. Been stickin with the program thus far, gluten free and mostly vegetarian, with the exeption of 2 donut holes yest and 2 bite size snickers today. Pms n all, I want CHOCOLATE!!! lol And I left my dark chocolate covered coffee beans in my desk at work and Im off tomorrow! Working at the salon tho, and I have 2-3 massages booked already. I was hoping for the caffeine buzz! hahaha

Did Buff dudes hot chicks wkout B night before last, and last night I just did a little bit of cardio. I do my yoga every morning tho, and I dont have to be into work til noon tomorrow so after I drop kids at school its UG wkout C! An absolutely INSANE hard wkout when I was IN shape, not looking forward to it when im OUT of shape! hehe Its in the 40s here too overnight and early morning, so wondering if I'll make it out for morning intervals or if I'll be poppin in a DVD instead! Of course, doing several massages can be my cardio too, each one hour massage burns 248 calories. And I bet more for deep tissue! K I've got a PILE of laundry to do and wanna hit some Turbo Jam tonite! See everyone tomorrow after I die doing BDHC C!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 09-04-2009, 08:04 AM

I really enjoy reading your posts in the forums, Twitter and FB - there's a certain energy to them! ...and thanks for your comments and support FB

It's great to have you along for TC6 and you really look like you're fired up and ready to go! I know you're super-busy at the moment and it's admirable the way you seem to get all the important things in your life done.

I think this is going to be a great contest for all of us!