TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2009, 10:37 PM

Hi Liz - thought I already posted here, but I don't see it! Great to see you back!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 PM

In case anyone is keeping track or checking in, Anna contact me last night to let me know she passed her cert! She is now an RKC!!!

WOOHOO! Go ANNA!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
In case anyone is keeping track or checking in, Anna contact me last night to let me know she passed her cert! She is now an RKC!!!

WOOHOO! Go ANNA!

So great to hear that! I'll congrat her on FB. Thanks for letting us know.

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 08-31-2009, 03:18 PM

Yay!!! Liz is back too!!!! We'll have a regular "family" reunion on here for TC6. Now if only we could get Francis back.......maybe you can send him a few batches of brownies so that he'll have a reason to come back!

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM

I'll see what I can do to convince him, but I'm done enabling his junk food obsession!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkle View Post
Yay!!! Liz is back too!!!! We'll have a regular "family" reunion on here for TC6. Now if only we could get Francis back.......maybe you can send him a few batches of brownies so that he'll have a reason to come back!

LOL! I sent him a message on FB but he never replied. Milan (matrix) is joining...I think. I bet Francis could be talked into it.

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 08-31-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabithabynum View Post
LOL! I sent him a message on FB but he never replied. Milan (matrix) is joining...I think. I bet Francis could be talked into it.

I saw his name in the box for those online, for a long time, one day last week, but I never saw anything he might have posted.........just FYI.........Rob
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM

Welcome back, Liz! Yep, looks like a whole lot of people will be joining in TT6, should be fun!

Current TT Log

Blog: Habits of Contradiction

"Feeling stressed simply means I need a better balance between stress and relaxation." - Tom Venuto, The Body Fat Solution
Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 PM

Default Day #1 - Sept 1, 2009

Took my pics and all last night, and will edit them in later. I'm actually pretty pleased with how I look. I didn't wear a bikini, but just some workout clothes instead.

Starting weight was 113.5, which is up 2 pounds from the previous day, but whatever!

One of the things I'm going to do this time is to see if following some nutrient timing protocols help me get better results. I'll be using Precision Nutrition, although I expect it will take a few weeks for me to get 90% compliant.

I would like to get a bit leaner. Looking to see my awesome leg muscles pop, the way that Abby's do when she's so lean! I still have a little jello in my upper inner thighs, although it gets less and less every time I look.

I would like to develop a routine that consistently helps me get more sleep than I have been getting in the past. Avg of 6 hours per night would be fine.

Not expecting anything that would help me win in the transformation department, but figure the 6 month carrot is worth getting me to stick around. Plus, I look forward to all that one-year nostalgia.

Workouts:
Ran 4 track laps and then did a lap, walked half a lap, and repeated three more times. (did this while DD was at cheerleading practice at the football field/track)
TT for Jacked and Lean Meatheads, workout A
Old 09-03-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
One of the things I'm going to do this time is to see if following some nutrient timing protocols help me get better results. I'll be using Precision Nutrition, although I expect it will take a few weeks for me to get 90% compliant.
YEAH Precision Nutrition!

Quote:
I would like to develop a routine that consistently helps me get more sleep than I have been getting in the past. Avg of 6 hours per night would be fine.
Me too! Except I need 8 hours or more. I"m a total sleepy head.

Link: My Current TT Journal