TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2009, 03:58 PM

Default Liz is Lean and Jacked and having fun!

Since CB threw down a great prize just for finishing the contest, I thought I'd jump back in for TC6! I've been having so much fun with the latest TT workouts that I decided to name my thread after one of them! I'll be back to post specific goals, but I'm thinking getting back to the accountability of posting here will help me.

I'm currently around 112 pounds. Haven't had my body fat checked with calipers lately, but it's around 20% on the scale at the gym. I'm not going to win the contest, as there's not much left on me to transform, but I think it would be great to lean out a bit. I'd love to reveal these awesome leg muscles I have.

Looking forward to hanging with my TT buddies again this fall. It will be my 1-year anniversary of my TT transformation at the end of TC6. Won't that be fun?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:12 PM

Cool!! I'm happy to see you back in the forums! It'll be great fun to celebrate the end of TC6 with your 1 yr TT transformation anniversary!

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 08-26-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
Since CB threw down a great prize just for finishing the contest, I thought I'd jump back in for TC6! I've been having so much fun with the latest TT workouts that I decided to name my thread after one of them! I'll be back to post specific goals, but I'm thinking getting back to the accountability of posting here will help me.

I'm currently around 112 pounds. Haven't had my body fat checked with calipers lately, but it's around 20% on the scale at the gym. I'm not going to win the contest, as there's not much left on me to transform, but I think it would be great to lean out a bit. I'd love to reveal these awesome leg muscles I have.

Looking forward to hanging with my TT buddies again this fall. It will be my 1-year anniversary of my TT transformation at the end of TC6. Won't that be fun?
That will be a great time of celebration for you Liz.

Kinda in the same boat as you mate. Although I've taken a week or 2 off training since the settlement of the house is hopefully at the end of next week and there's alot of phonecalls, paperwork, etc. Plus I'm doing all overtime they're offering at work.

Were gonna have soooo much fun with this one. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Cheers mate,

Sparkie

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 08-26-2009, 05:36 PM

Hey Liz,

Great to hear from you and looking forward to hanging out with you for the contest!

Jori
Old 08-26-2009, 06:14 PM

Glad to see you back Liz.

Maybe we can get Anna back too.

Ma
Old 08-27-2009, 01:32 AM

Hello all! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to hanging with all of you as well.

As for Anna, she is just days away from San Diego RKC. She has been well prepared, and I am confident she will earn her RKC designation. Once that's out of the way, we might be able to coax her back here for TC6. In the meantime, if you have a chance to chat with her (on twitter or elsewhere), wish her the best this weekend!

ETA: Looks like I'll need to add another bedtime/sleep goal this contest, huh? Up late writing another blog post...
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 AM

Nice to see you in 6, Liz...would like to know what are your transformation goals this go around? Can't wait to follow yours and many other's soon...

Anyway, I agree....Anna should do really good this weekend. I wish her the best with her RKC down here in San Diego.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 AM

Hi Liz
Nice to know you'll be in TC6, I enjoy your thread.
It will be great to celebrate your 1-year anniversaty of TT Transformation at the end of TC6!! I'll be there rooting for you all the way !!
Cheers,

On day at a time ....
Old 08-30-2009, 01:15 PM

I'm back in too!! Im seeing a lot of familiar faces and I am SO happy to have the odl crew back on board, it just makes the contest flow so much more fun!!! See ya on the boards!!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 08-30-2009, 09:30 PM

Good to see you in Liz. I will be going for TC # 6 starting in about 2 weeks.