TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Waleed - Welcome back! Good luck in TC6! Remember, diet is very important in weight loss. Exercise is just the icing on the (carrot?) cake!
Thanks for dropping by Abby. I hear you loud and clear on the nutrition. I've built up my nutrition to a level where I'm quite comfortable but that doesn't mean it can't get better.

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Hey Waleed
As Rob says you can do it..
We are here cheering you on.

Cheers
Ma
I appreciate it Ma. I'll be following your progress too.

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macao View Post
Hi Waleed
You can count me in as one of your "cheerleaders" to the finish line. We'll be just by your side, going in the same direction, reaching the same goal: health!!
Great to see you back in the forums Nathalie. I know you had a rough time with the last contest and I hope you'll join TC6. You've always been a great support to me during the previous contests and I appreciate your support on this one too. I'll be there for you too...

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
HEY nice seeing you back Waleed!! Me n You this contest -the gluten free/wheat free/dairy free team!!!! You're gonne kick butt, and I think Im gonna start a thread in the recipes area for gluten & wheat free foods, so we can share! I found a cookbook thats yummy so Ill pass along the love! See ya on the boards!!
Great idea for the "gluten-free" recipes thread. Let me know when it's up, I'd like to follow that. Still waiting for that bread recipe you mentioned on Facebook...sounds yummy!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyR View Post
I will be starting TC6 on September 6th. I am also wheat-free and dairy free. I would love to participate in such a thread and have some good recipes to share.
That's great Kitty. We should definitely form a "gluten-free" inner circle to exchange ideas and help each other out.

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Great idea for the "gluten-free" recipes thread. Let me know when it's up, I'd like to follow that. Still waiting for that bread recipe you mentioned on Facebook...sounds yummy!
I KNOW I keep leaving the cookbook at work cuz I'm copying recipes out of it! Hopefully I have time tomorrow to post some more. I work 2 jobs now and all my kids are in 3 different schools plus 2-3 different sports teams AT those school, so I dont usually roll thru the door home til 8-9 at night, then I gotta eat and work out and do housework1 Luckily I stop the 2 jobs mid-end sept and gives me PLENTY of time to rev up the workouts for end of TT6! Plus Carl should be home to help with kids too.
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 PM

I am interested in the gluten free bread recipe. I like a piece of toast with eggs. I have another recipe I'll post tonight for waffles that taste like gingerbread.

I am going to have to stay away from sugar---a real trigger. I made some chocolate chip cookies using the Toll House recipe and Red Mill baking mix. They were really good. I ate them all in a couple of days. I was going to have one or two and take the rest to church for the after-service social. Ha!

I made brownies from a raw recipe on this site using dates and avocados. Inhaled them too.

My big difficulties with gluten-free come up in social situations.

ďAll the planning in the world is no good if you donít follow through. Be a robotic action-taker.Ē
Craig Ballantyne, Important Tip, 1/13/09
Old 09-04-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
I KNOW I keep leaving the cookbook at work cuz I'm copying recipes out of it! Hopefully I have time tomorrow to post some more. I work 2 jobs now and all my kids are in 3 different schools plus 2-3 different sports teams AT those school, so I dont usually roll thru the door home til 8-9 at night, then I gotta eat and work out and do housework1 Luckily I stop the 2 jobs mid-end sept and gives me PLENTY of time to rev up the workouts for end of TT6! Plus Carl should be home to help with kids too.
I don't know how you do it Jess! Whew! Don't worry about the recipe...whenever you have time.