TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2013, 01:34 AM

Default Before and After Pics

Finally figured out how to upload my pics. I posted my essay earlier but here it is again.

I am so pleased and surprised with my progress. At first I was worried. I have been trying different types of exercise and diets for a long time. The most I would lose was a temporary 5 pounds. Before I new it I was at my heaviest and feeling my worst.
The first thing I noticed was that I actually enjoyed working out. Even on days when my body was in pain I was able to work through it instead of skipping it entirely. In fact while I was working out there were times when the workout itself was like a pain reliever. I love the fact that I didn’t need to go to a gym. I have made it to the Intermediate Level in the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program. This program has become a part of my lifestyle not just a temporary fad.
I must admit though, at first I was worried that I wasn’t making progress. Not because of the training but because there were a couple of bad eating and drinking habits that I did not change. However, I did notice that my clothes were fitting a lot better. Friends and co-workers were making comments on how good I looked. My energy and confidence levels were going up! Despite not changing all my habits entirely (though I still intend too) I was still making progress! Until a couple of days before the end of this contest I was afraid to step on the scale but when I did I was pleasantly surprised that I had lost 13 pounds. Then my measurements surprised me even more:

Before After

Chest – 37” 36”
Waist – 38” 35”
Hips – 44” 41”
Weight – 178 lbs 165 lbs

Another bonus is that I fit back into my favorite jeans so of course I had to send that picture in as well.

Namaste from a very happy TT Member

Chrisanthia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before.jpg (30.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg After.jpg (12.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Before in my Fave jeans.jpg (35.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg After in my Fave jeans.jpg (14.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Navika : 08-13-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Added my essay