TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Having a break both from exercise and hardcore dieting can be really beneficial every now and then both physically and mentally. Don't go crazy on the food but certainly feel free to eat more than usually for a couple of days and give your body a rest from constantly being in deficit. I think the biggest benefit is the mental one though.
!
I want to echo this sentiment. The first week after the contest I took a break from compulsive calorie-counting and missed a workout, just for the mental break. I ate more calories, but not going overboard, just to enjoy it. Now I've been back on track for a week and have lost 2 more pounds and another 0.5" off my thighs without any difficulty. Woohoo!

It's just like any vacation, we benefit from the break and come back to the discipline refreshed and ready to go again.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
I want to echo this sentiment. The first week after the contest I took a break from compulsive calorie-counting and missed a workout, just for the mental break. I ate more calories, but not going overboard, just to enjoy it. Now I've been back on track for a week and have lost 2 more pounds and another 0.5" off my thighs without any difficulty. Woohoo!

It's just like any vacation, we benefit from the break and come back to the discipline refreshed and ready to go again.
Thanks for the advice mocombes. I felt like I needed the break. I'm semi back on track now with both my nutrition and exercise. This coming week I plan on being back fully, just like I was during the contest.

Thanks again,
Chuck
Old 08-10-2013, 05:06 AM

I had another mixed week with my nutrition but did get back to somewhat normal with my exercise. With all that being said, I lost almost another pound of weight and lost no additional inches off my belly. I guess loosing almost 2 pounds and 0 inches in the 2 weeks since my contest officially ended is not too bad, especially since I took a little break during that time.

Since the contest is now officially over, I want to wish all the winners good luck on the contest. I think anyone who completed this contest are already winners regardless if they place in the top 3 or not.

I want to thank everyone for the advice they have given me along the way and it has certainly helped me. I'm not sure if I will enter another contest or not, but I will continue my journey to my goal.

Thanks,
Chuck

Last edited by crarbo1 : 08-10-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Administrator

Well done Chuck, keep pushing!

The journey continues, and never really ends.

Often it moves from the "outside" to the inside.

Looking forward to your continued progress,

Craig
Old 08-17-2013, 05:04 AM

I had a good week this week exercising and nutrition. I lost another 2 pounds and 1/4 inch off my belly. I'm now at 200.2 pounds, which is an additional 3.8 pounds lost after my 12 weeks ended. I'm happy since it has only been 3 weeks since then and 2 of them I took a little break.

I'm going to continue to post here, unless I shouldn't, until the next contest begins. I will participate in it no matter the outcome of this one.

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 08-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Administrator

awesome Chuck, are you excited to see 199 on the scale?
Old 08-17-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Thanks Craig,
I am excited to see my weight getting below 200 pounds. This time I know it will stick. I know I could have no weight loss at all next week, but I think with using ESE and working out 3-4 times a week, it will be no problem.
The amazing thing is, at least to me, I am at 200 pounds, but can still easily see that I could loose much more to get where I want to be. I originally set my overall goal at 200 pounds early this year, which before your contest and me starting to use TT workouts, I wasn't sure I was going to get to that before the end of the year. However, only a few weeks into the contest using HWR, I knew I would get that easily. I then set my goal by the end of the year to get to 185 pounds, but at the rate I am going and with what I can see that I need to loose, I would think I will get there easily before the end of the year.

Thanks again,
Chuck
Old 08-17-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Craig,
I just sent an email to your support email address as well as Lesa. I had a question about my entry and would like for you to see it. It said you couldn't receive anymore private messages, so that was the only way I thought I could get to ask you my question.

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 08-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Administrator

ok thanks!