TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
With regard to posting pictures. I really encourage everyone to do it. There's no judgement here and I guarantee you that posting them up will strengthen your resolve to succeed like nothing else.
Absolutely Peter. You will succeed. Concetta
Old 05-14-2013, 06:44 PM

Speaking of resolve......

Mine was compromised yesterday. Diet was spot on until dinner time and for some reason I just went nuts on the junk. This was truly a case of "if it's in you're house you will eat it".

I consumed (in no particular order) a largish amount of leftover lollies from Lili's 4th birthday, some corn chips, some kettle chips, 2 white chocolate Lindt balls & some peppermint chocolate crisp Sara Lee ice cream. Damn that's a lot of junk! It was tasty as well. Ha!

Anyway you live and learn. I have no regrets but I'll be skipping my cheat day this week in way of rectifying this delicious indiscretion.

Just goes to show though the power of not having this crap in your house. I could have saved myself this post if I hadn't. Anyway I'm off for a fasted walk.

Have a good day all!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:

Mine was compromised yesterday. Diet was spot on until dinner time and for some reason I just went nuts on the junk. This was truly a case of "if it's in you're house you will eat it".

I consumed (in no particular order) a largish amount of leftover lollies from Lili's 4th birthday, some corn chips, some kettle chips, 2 white chocolate Lindt balls & some peppermint chocolate crisp Sara Lee ice cream. Damn that's a lot of junk! It was tasty as well. Ha!

Anyway you live and learn. I have no regrets but I'll be skipping my cheat day this week in way of rectifying this delicious indiscretion.

Just goes to show though the power of not having this crap in your house. I could have saved myself this post if I hadn't. Anyway I'm off for a fasted walk.

Have a good day all!
Dont feel bad peter..........been there/done that........probably most of us have!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post

Dont feel bad peter..........been there/done that........probably most of us have!
Done it before, will probably do it again. It's only when it becomes a daily occurrence that it becomes a problem.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Have a good day all!
Very easy to do Pete, I had a little snack attack Monday night. As long as you're back on track next day and it doesn't happen too often, no worries
Old 05-14-2013, 10:36 PM

Today is on course. Took the dog for a nice fasted walk this morning and then hit up workout B of 5x5 (also fasted). Post workout nutrition was a banana + 2 scoops of whey with 10g creatine in water.

I feel like I'm finally getting on top of this flu. It's been a weird one, by no means incapacitating, I could function, but this was interlaced with periods of complete exhaustion. Glad to see the back of it.

It was freezing this morning on my dog walk. Makes me think that I could have picked a better time of the year to get back into my surfing (summer for instance). But anyway.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:56 PM

Glad you're beating the flu. Concetta
Old 05-15-2013, 05:35 PM

Man I'm tired this morning. Jack (my mutt) had some seizures last night so my plan to go to bed early was foiled. In the end I think I got about an hours sleep and now I'm stuck at work for 12 hours. Oh the joys
Old 05-16-2013, 02:33 AM

Still stuck at work but here's today's food so far:

6am - Vital greens

12pm - 2 scoops whey in water, cup of green tea with tbs of coconut oil, 1 apple.

3pm - super smoothie (wpc, maca, chia seeds, vital greens, frozen spinach & raspberries, almond milk)

4pm - can of smoked salmon, 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 gherkins, 1/2 red capsicum, handful of raw nuts.

To come

7pm ish - Dinner: Slow cooked balti curry lamb shanks with lemon rice and green beans.

I also foresee a glass or two of a nice hunter valley gewurztraminer (I'd usually go for a pinot noir with lamb but the asian flavours in this dish lend themselves nicely to a spicy white as well ). That's what the crystal ball is saying anyway. It is also predicting a couple of piece of 75% chocolate to finish.

I checked with the wife and Jack has only had 1 more fit today so hopefully that's it for another month. Poor little bugger.

I'm back to work tomorrow and my diet will look almost identical to today with the exception of dinner I would imagine.

I checked the surf today in my lunch break (the beach literally right across the road) and to my delight there is none. It's another beautiful autumn day though. Love this time of year.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 05-16-2013 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:50 PM

A little more sleep under my belt this morning. Jack had one more fit last night but it was before I went to bed so I'll forgive him for that. That should be it for his seizures for another month.

Stuck at work again for another 12 hours.

Here's a photo I took this morning as I walked from my car to work.

Swell is up a bit from yesterday. Still not much around though. If I'm lucky I might get a wave after the weekend.