TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 10:23 AM

It's big here where I live in Hong Kong!

It's fun, you should try it ...
Old 05-09-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganHK View Post
It's big here where I live in Hong Kong!

It's fun, you should try it ...
I used to. It was good fun. But there's not squash courts left in Australia (not many that I know of anyway). It was really popular out here in the 80's but it sort of died off.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM

Man i play squash all the time. Maybe because queensland is stuck in the 80s
Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Squash didn't happen in the end ... probably a good thing as I want to save my energy for workout B of my TT 2K3 program later this evening.

Day started strong with what I've started calling one of my power smoothies

Whey protein, raw cacao, greens powder, blueberries and half an avocado this morning.

For lunch I've packed my own and it'll be a spinach salad with peppers and tomatoes, quinoa left over from last night and a couple of eggs.

I have dinner with friends tonight so it'll be a reward meal but will try to keep it healthy. We are going to Thai so I'll opt for some grilled fish and salads, maybe a bit of thai curry as my reward for a good week if I have a great workout beforehand.

I'm happy to have stuck to my plan this week and now the challenge is the weekend. I have a boat party tomorrow so need to stick to my moderate alcohol consumption goal. On Sunday I am off hiking.

I've decided to actually start the challenge on Monday as I still need to take my pics and measurements so this is a warm up week!
Old 05-10-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyc86 View Post
Man i play squash all the time. Maybe because queensland is stuck in the 80s
Haha... that's funny. You right though. You are all stuck in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganHK View Post
Squash didn't happen in the end
What an anti-climax.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:16 AM

Hi Tom ,

Thanks for stopping past. Yeah glad theres someone in the same boat as me. Looks like your off to a great start. Lets get this one done right till the end.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Keep on pushing and stay consistent!
Old 05-13-2013, 12:55 AM

Thanks for the encouragement Craig.

Sorry to say after a brilliant and consistent Monday-Friday I slipped up over the weekend.

Had a great Friday excellent diet wise and then I did workout B after work which went very well. I had my allocated reward meal on Friday evening, as planned, at a Thai restaurant.

Afraid though the cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend. I had some old friends in town and we went to a boat party on Saturday. I over indulged with food and mainly alcohol and yesterday wasn't optimal either on the food front. As a result I feel like I've undone all the hard work from last week which isn't a good feeling.

But a lesson learned for the challenge - I do have some trouble with will power so perhaps I need to turn down some invites for big social occasions for the next few months. I have to get my priorities right and my priority is losing fat and getting in shape. If I keep putting myself in the wrong environment not sure I'll always be able to have the willpower to be conservative.

Following Craig's guidelines as I broke my rules, I'm going to charge myself a fine that will go to charity.

Day 1 of my challenge is actually today, so I need to dust myself off and keep consistent and disciplined from now on.

I've had a good healthy lunch today from the organic vegetarian cafe I sometimes go to and this evening I'll go for a light run outside.

Tomorrow I'll do Workout A of TT2K3 and here's to a great week. Going to take my before pics and measurements tonight, put the weekend behind me and embrace the challenge.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:36 AM

Don't stress too much about the weekend Tom. Main thing is that you're not discouraged and that you are back on track.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:34 AM

Charity fine is a great idea