TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 12:46 PM

Yesterday on my rest day I did a bunch of walking to my various meetings around town, one of the advantages of living in a small town, and a little work on our van.

Overall my eating has been excellent. I am staying within my calorie goals, even including a lunch meeting yesterday. Although the various foods looked wonderful I stuck to a green salad and then got my protein in when I returned home.

Today, HWR Week #1 Day #2 20-10 19 Minute Bodyweight Workout. Great workout.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:04 AM

One week down, here are my stats. Great weight loss, but I know a lot of it was retained water. Having said that, the decrease in measurements is very nice to see. I would have liked to keep more of the lean mass, and will start looking a little more closely at my macros, although since body fat % is measured by my scale, I know it is not that accurate overall even to itself. It works ok for now though.

Week #1: May 9, 2013 (End Date: July 26, 2013)

Weight: 92.9Kg (204.4Lb) [Down 5.1Kg] Body Fat %: 31.0 [2.9%]

Fat Mass: 28.8Kg [Down 4.4Kg] Lean Mass: 64.1 [Down .7Kg]

Measurements--
Chest: 112.6cm (down 5.2cm) (Start Number: 117.9cm)
Waist: 109.9cm (down 2.6cm) (Start Number: 112.5cm)
Hips: 104.3cm (down 2.7cm) (Start Number: 107.0cm)

Now to get in my Friday Workout and get back to work.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 PM

HRW Week #1 Day #3 -- 20-10 Workout # 6—The 10-minute Bodyweight Workout followed by one round of Bodyweight Workout # 10—Bodyweight Cardio. Killer workout. I wanted to do two rounds of Bodyweight Cardio, but after one I realized I should follow the recommendation to do only one round the first time one does it. Very good advice.

One more update, I made some improvements to my workout area yesterday picking up three 4'x6'x3/4" vulcanized rubber stable mats. They were on sale at TSC. The are far better than the cheap puzzle mats I have been using up to now and don't move at all while I am working out. Very nice to have a much more stable surface. Now I need to get another 5 or 6 to finish off the whole area. I think that will have to wait for a while since I have pretty much blown my exercise equipment budget at this point.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Some great results already!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:01 AM

Week #2, Day #1 -- Workout #4 -- The Big 12 Bodyweight Circuit followed by Workout #12 -- The Punisher. Good workout, but getting through the whole Punisher was beyond me this morning. I got 3 rounds and then could not do a squat with good form. I decided to call it a workout at that point.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 AM

Yesterday was one of those days. I had been waking up early (3AM-4AM) every day for the past week (one day more than a week actually) and Monday night was the first sort of good sleep I had in all that time. It still was not great and I woke up Tuesday still very tired and run down. I didn't get any real activity in, and lost it eating wise eating about 1000 calories over my goal. Mostly fairly good food, but not all. I slept really well last night, hopefully this is starting a pattern, and feel much more energetic and focused today. I should have planned out yesterday's eating completely first thing in the morning as I know when I am tired, especially later in the day, trying to figure out what to make will ultimately result in eating what it convenient and quick leading to eating too much. Back at it today.

Now to my workout. TT HWR Week #2 Day #2 Workout #5 -- Bodyweight 300 Challenge followed by Workout #6 -- The Ripped Abs Ladder. I will comment on this following actually working out.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:58 AM

Nice walk today in some beautifully sunny weather. It is so nice I think I want to get out for a bike ride as well.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:01 PM

Got out for some cycling today as well. The weather was perfect--sunny, warm (but not hot) with a nice breeze. Got in some good riding, and my knee seems to have much more endurance than it had the last time I did any substantial cycling.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:57 PM

Last couple of days have been less that good on the eating front. Very little self-control. I missed my workout yesterday, but was out hiking at a local provincial park most of the day. I did it today instead doing HRW Week #2 Day #3 Workout #2 -- 20-10 15-Minute Workout followed by Workout #1 -- 20-15 Ab Circuit. Had a really good workout, and by the time I go to the end of the second workout the chops were killer to get through. I did they much slower than the first round through, but got through then in good form. Now to get back to work.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:26 AM

I have had better weekends in terms of nutrition, but overall it was not as bad as I could be. I did a lot of walking yesterday as we enjoyed the beautiful weather together as a family. Today I did HWR 12-Week Week #3 Day 1: Workout #1 -- The New 5 Rounds of 5. Very good workout.