TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2011, 05:12 PM

Default Jason and Beth have finished excuse making!

We both decided to stop making excuses and living in a depressed state with no clothes to wear. So we did the contest together and had a great time! Both of us are continuing training with no 'reward' period to get fat again and lose the motivation that is so hard to retain. No more toga wearing!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Davie
We both decided to stop making excuses and living in a depressed state with no clothes to wear. So we did the contest together and had a great time! Both of us are continuing training with no 'reward' period to get fat again and lose the motivation that is so hard to retain. No more toga wearing!
Nice results! I hope you keep up the strong efforts.

James
Old 12-09-2011, 09:45 PM

Hey there Jason,,, great to see you back. I was wondering how you, Beth, and the kids had been. Sorry to hear about the tough year, and glad to see that you are going strong now. You guys are certainly looking fantastic. Are you still living in the same place in Al. and still doing driving instructing? It's good to see the interest rates go down again eh?! As per the contest, I was in it but Craig disqualified me at the 6 week mark saying that I'd put on too much weight too quickly between the contests, (not that it says you can't in the rules anywhere,,, ok, so I'm still bummed-out). I'm sure you understand about how easy that is for people with our body type and an insatiable appetite to do And for the previous contest, I was just an hour or so late with my entry, so he didn't accept it. Oh well, what can you do? I've only put on a few kgs in the past 6 weeks, which is really good for me considering the time of year it is, and my appetite and addiction to food,,,lol. Plus I've been flat out in the final stages of the renos with the gym currently on the patio with a million other things. Mind you, I did do a killer of a d/b and bodyweight workout early this week and can still feel the pain. Have been privleged to have Luke Pollock ('Judges Choice' for best renovation and the best renovator from that tv show 'The Renovators') working on my house. I know why he won,,, the guy might be young, but he's by far the best tradie out of the couple of dozen that I've had,,, not to mention one of the nicest blokes you'd ever meet. Anyhows, congrats again with your results and I hope you and Beth do well in the contest,,, you'll have my vote that's for sure

Blessings to you both,

Robyn

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 12-10-2011, 02:53 PM

Hi Jason and Beth! Congratulations to you both on your fantastic results! Clothes really do tell the story! Jason - my husband once dyed his brown hair to blonde. Needless to say, I was glad when it grew out!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 12-11-2011, 08:50 AM

Beth and Jason, You two did a tremendous job! Congrats on a work well done!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-13-2011, 08:18 PM

Default Voting

Anyone know when the finalists will be posted and the voting begin?
Old 12-14-2011, 08:34 PM

Smile

Hi Jason & Beth

you both look amazing well done on all your hard work to achieve fantastic results, It's always so great when you have a parnter in crime too!

have no doubt you will both be in the finals

But no idea when Craig will announce it, maybe at the weekend?

Cheers Katie
Old 12-15-2011, 05:23 PM

Hey there again. Yeah, it usually takes about a week before the voting starts, and then it's only a few days of voting if I recall correctly. One of the guys who did exceptionally well will be disqualified since his entry was late. Will be very disheartening for him as it was for me . So you'll have an even greater chance of being in the finals, not that you wouldn't be anyway. Will be voting for you both,,,, you're an inspiration to us all

Blessings to you,

Robyn.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:20 PM

Hey there Jason,,,

I'm floored that you weren't put in the finals. No reason that I can fathom 'cause in my eyes, you certainly deserved it, esp. what you have been through and how much effort it would have taken to push through those barriers. Anyhows, I did vote for Beth Hope she gets first place 'cause that would certainly help out.

Have a safe and enjoyable break. BTW, I may lose my job in Jan/Feb due to them cutting the arvo shift by 11 employees. May lose my house and dogs because of it too. Oh well,,, I do have a tent

Cheers mate,

Robyn.