TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2011, 03:19 PM

Hi Debbie! When I "need a little something" in the evening, I've been eating pistachios in the shell. They take a while to eat because you have to get them out of the shell and a serving is fairly large. By eating a little here and there, they could be snacked on over the course of the evening, and it wouldn't be that many calories. Hope this is helpful!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 10-22-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
Thanks!

Did you ever see the movie "Along came Polly" ? FIFTY!!!!!!!! Sorry, I"m easily amused.
Thats OK! .........................
Old 10-24-2011, 03:16 PM

Down a pound. But better than that, my 'try-on' shorts fit! Almost all of them. Kooky, I know but every Saturday I try on about 3 or 4 of my jean shorts. Even the ones I have which are cut-offs from an old pair of Levi's jeans from...1981!! button and zipper. I'd NEVER wear them cuz they are so Daisy Duke but I like to try them on. In the past I couldn't even get the button and button hole close together.

Good workout today.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Down a pound. But better than that, my 'try-on' shorts fit! Almost all of them. Kooky, I know but every Saturday I try on about 3 or 4 of my jean shorts. Even the ones I have which are cut-offs from an old pair of Levi's jeans from...1981!! button and zipper. I'd NEVER wear them cuz they are so Daisy Duke but I like to try them on. In the past I couldn't even get the button and button hole close together.

Good workout today.
Now THAT is special Luv it!

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 10-24-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Good workout today.
Well, wear your Daisy Dukes..........when you are in your 50's you dont need to care what other people think about how you are dressed.......I'll bring the orange Dodge Charger with the "01" on the side (I wonder how they rolled up the windows if it rained??).......LOL.............Rob
Old 10-24-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Good workout today.
Whoo-hoo! (I think we all have a pair of shorts like that in the back of our closet! LOL)

~Drew Carey
Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 AM

WOW! What a freaky, frustrating week it was. OMG! AS if I wasn't having some anxiety to beging with because: My husband's birthday was 10/30 and my step-son was supposed to be getting married on that day. That in itself is hard on the emtions. Then the snow storm. Anyone who was hit with it knows, the cracking and crashing of tree limbs and then the dark, cold, COLD, did I say we were COLD? of no power for 5 days. I had to bring the dogs to the vet after 3 days because it was only 45 degrees in the house. We managed to sleep here for 3 days but then we just could'nt do it anymore. My step daughter didn't get her power back till yesterday-10 days!

Anyway, the wedding was post-poned and they got married the next day in the courthouse. We never got to the cemetary for a visit but we are ALL relatively sure that he had something to do with the freaky snow storm!! Seriously, all of us! My gym was closed for most of that time with no power and I did NOT workout in my meat locker house. I finally got back on Friday for a workout. Whatever, my shorts fit even better yesterday!!

I'm so hoping for the turmoil to calm down. It seems like it's been upheaval since June 28th. My sister tells me I am amazingly strong. I don't know, I just have to keep going, right? So I do.

Keep going...
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 AM

Quote:
WOW! What a freaky, frustrating week it was. OMG! AS if I wasn't having some anxiety to beging with because: My husband's birthday was 10/30 and my step-son was supposed to be getting married on that day. That in itself is hard on the emtions. Then the snow storm. Anyone who was hit with it knows, the cracking and crashing of tree limbs and then the dark, cold, COLD, did I say we were COLD? of no power for 5 days. I had to bring the dogs to the vet after 3 days because it was only 45 degrees in the house. We managed to sleep here for 3 days but then we just could'nt do it anymore. My step daughter didn't get her power back till yesterday-10 days!

Anyway, the wedding was post-poned and they got married the next day in the courthouse. We never got to the cemetary for a visit but we are ALL relatively sure that he had something to do with the freaky snow storm!! Seriously, all of us! My gym was closed for most of that time with no power and I did NOT workout in my meat locker house. I finally got back on Friday for a workout. Whatever, my shorts fit even better yesterday!!

I'm so hoping for the turmoil to calm down. It seems like it's been upheaval since June 28th. My sister tells me I am amazingly strong. I don't know, I just have to keep going, right? So I do.

Keep going...
That sounds like it was more of a test for you, than EITHER the workouts or the diet............but,like the Energizer Bunny.........you kept going,and going and going...........hope we dont have anything like that here....big ice storm in Feb a few years ago did about the same thing........did I say I hate winter............YES................
Old 11-07-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I'm so hoping for the turmoil to calm down. It seems like it's been upheaval since June 28th. My sister tells me I am amazingly strong. I don't know, I just have to keep going, right? So I do. Keep going...
I live in NW NJ and was among the fortunate that did not lose power. But many at the gym and work(closed for two days) went without for most of the week. It was a horror. At least I know who to blame now! You are amazingly strong as is your attitude. Please keep going, you can do it. I guess your workout for the week was shivering. I guess those ice showers really might work. Take good care, Concetta
Old 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:

Keep going...
That sounds so frustrating! I can't even imagine being without power/heat for that long. You have such a great attitude!

~Drew Carey