TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2011, 01:16 PM

Dogs...gotta love them!

I'm still here. Just haven't posted in a while. HAd my big birthday week last week. It was fun but I'm glad it's done and I can get back to the regimen now.

I quit the metabolic workout. I just couldn't get motivated for the workouts so I switched to the Reformed Meatheads workout for a while. Had a good one today so I know I made the right choice. Even though, I lost 3 pounds the first week with the Metabolic workout. I should do it again.

My dog, Gaetano, ate another pair of workout gloves!! They were in my bag, tightly closed, up on the counter, pushed back. I went out to the store and came home to a chewed up glove. So, this morning I did my workout with one glove. Good thing I found them for $9.99. STill, if I have to buy them several times it's they're not so cheap!

Forgot to say-each dog dropped 1 pound!

Last edited by DebbieD : 10-17-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
Dogs...gotta love them!
My dog, Gaetano, ate another pair of workout gloves!! They were in my bag, tightly closed, up on the counter, pushed back. I went out to the store and came home to a chewed up glove. So, this morning I did my workout with one glove. Good thing I found them for $9.99. STill, if I have to buy them several times it's they're not so cheap!
You have a very determined dog. They must be some tasty gloves.
Quote:
Must be the fiber!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:48 PM

...and I only wore them ONCE!! It's not like I sweated in them for 3 months and they were stinky. They keep me busy those two trouble makers!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:59 PM

Switched up the workouts again- following Craig's advice I am doing 2 weeks of Intermediate training. Then, we'll see. Maybe I can try the Metabolic Finishers again.

I wrote down everything I ate and even counted up the calories yesterday. That's one in a row. I ate approximately 1400 cal. I wrote down most of today so far and later I'll do the calculations. Iknow it's probably easier on Fitday but I'm writing and calculating myself right now.

I know why I got kind of sidetracked last week-besides it being my birthday. I saw someone I've known for a long time now and she looks amazing and I got a little envious of her arm development and her slim legs. Usually seeing her motivates me to work harder but this time I just came unwound trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I realized that I'm just not doing the right things consistently. Besides, I know that she works out literally 2 hours a day 6-7 days a week. NOT for me. There is waaaaay more to the 'rivalry' but I won't go into it now. Maybe someday. If I need to vent.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:54 PM

TT Intermediate workout B. Awesome!!!

@1500 calories yesterday- fought off the 'right before bed' pretzels. I have no idea why I do that anyway! Really.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Dogs...gotta love them!

I'm still here. Just haven't posted in a while. HAd my big birthday week last week. It was fun but I'm glad it's done and I can get back to the regimen now.

I quit the metabolic workout. I just couldn't get motivated for the workouts so I switched to the Reformed Meatheads workout for a while. Had a good one today so I know I made the right choice. Even though, I lost 3 pounds the first week with the Metabolic workout. I should do it again.

I hear ya on the 'each dog dropped 1 pound',,, lol. Not that I have a problem with my dogs eating my gloves, (I keep them inside ), but I actually use the cheap gardening gloves made out of a thick kinda meshy cotton with rubber dots on the undersides for good grip. Only a couple of bucks, easy to wash, and durable enough.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM

See...they eat the garden gloves too. First they run around and play keep away from eachother and then chew them to pieces. I took them for a long walk this morning. They're getting better although the dashing squirrels are a real issue. Whippets, remember? Bred to chase.

Anyway, my gym is closed tomorrow. Don't know if I'll check out the New York Sports Club nearby or just walk the dogs and do my workout Saturday. We'll see.

Hit the pretzels last night. Darn. I'm not even hungry when I eat them. I just want something.

I'm going to weigh the dogs and myself on Saturday and see how we're doing. I decided for me though, I am going by my hip measurement for progress. I was going by my waist and ab measurement but I REALLY think that this is going to be the very last place my body lets go of the fat and measuring there is just frustrating. I mean, eventually it will show there but for weekly measurements I think hips will tell me better if I'm doing things right. THey are also not subject to b-l-o-a-t!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:45 PM

Welcome to the 50's (LOL).....you are at the beginning and I am almost to the end.................
Old 10-21-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Welcome to the 50's (LOL).....you are at the beginning and I am almost to the end.................
Thanks!

Did you ever see the movie "Along came Polly" ? FIFTY!!!!!!!! Sorry, I"m easily amused.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
See...they eat the garden gloves too. First they run around and play keep away from eachother and then chew them to pieces. I took them for a long walk this morning. They're getting better although the dashing squirrels are a real issue. Whippets, remember? Bred to chase.

Hit the pretzels last night. Darn. I'm not even hungry when I eat them. I just want something.
Hahaha,,, too funny about the dogs.

I found an apple really works well for me at night. If I start on anything salty, or even raw nuts, I'm a goner.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224