TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Smile

rob could be right, the hotel workouts are great. Either that or use the 12 min TT workouts, you can stikc a few together if you want to make them longer. either way at least you will still be doing something.

HOpe it all settles down for you soon, but post your photos anyway you might be amazed at the difference as we don't alway see it until we compare the before/after phiots.

keep smiling, Cheers Katie
Old 12-06-2011, 10:23 PM

Thanks for your guys input! I was actually able to hit up a TT workout last night. Thankfully, I was able to buy some protein powder before I moved out. I am using two servings of Ultimate Nutrition ProStar Whey Protein, 1 serving of Full Cream Milk, and 1 tablespoon of Flax Seed. I take this with 2-3 grams of Fish Oil. If I still feel hungry I eat a serving of low carb fruit such as a pear or an apple. I need to find a place to take my after photo. My old apartment had some place for my before and after photos. I might take my photo outside like some contestants. We will see how it goes.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:58 AM

The name "hotel room workouts" might make you think that they're breezy, but they are anything but. They would be a terrific 4 week program to embark upon while you are settling in.

I agree - take pics and post - it's part of the process!

Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM

Great work there, Gorilla man! Keep it up! You are doing great inspite of the obstacles thrown at you!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:05 PM

GS - Great job! You got into and finished 1 step in your life long effort towards physical fitness!

James
Old 12-14-2011, 02:54 AM

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really appreciate them. I am glad that the TTMembers are improving different aspects in their life as well as transforming their bodies. I have had so many people from ex-coworkers to friends or gym members in shock of how much I have changed. One of them asked me last night if I was on some sort of special diet to lose the weight. When actually I just made small adjustments and used the TT workouts. My wife is still amazed that my waist is going down. She thought this wasn't possible. I told her that persistence and effort is what yield results as long as your able to make small changes to get there. I made some sacrifices to get my results especially punishing myself with some of the hardest workouts I have ever used. I honestly can not wait till the next contest. I saw a picture of an online fitness trainer that I have admired for years. His name is Vince Del Monte. He has made some serious improvements. It has inspired me even more to keep pushing myself. One day I can look as good he does. I am more determined than ever to keep this going. I hope you are game for the next TT contest. I am going to start immediately despite where I place in this round of competition. My goal is to get my waist down to a 34 inch waist. I am almost there. Once I get a 34 I will shoot for a 33 inch. That would be something. I can't wait for that to occur. I have always had a large waist even as kid. I was 34 in middle school and 36 in high school even though I was skinny as a toothpick. I am so glad that I chose Craig's system for losing fat. I just can't believe that I refused to give his program a try. I thought there was no way I was going to use just bodyweight exercises to lose weight. I appreciate that he has given us the path to lose weight effectively and honestly it doesn't stem from any fat loss supplement. I still have a bottle of chitosan that I have yet to use that I purchased last year. I bought it out of desperation but knowing full well that it wouldn't be useful. It happens to everyone that is trying to lose weight. I hope that I won't be sold on anything other than real food and a handful of basic supplements such as protein powder, essential fatty acids 3,6, & 9, green tea extract, vitamin c, creatine, and maybe amino acids. I consider the last three not at the top my list but do help to speed up recovery. I might want to get a little scientific later and try following a different diet all together but I like what I see so far.

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 12-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:40 AM

Smile

Hi there

well done on your terrific progress in this contest. You sound really fired up to go onwards and upwards to your next goal it's really inspiring to read your post and sound how positive you are about everything.

Like you say it's not just about the body transformation we are all making, but it really does spill over into other aspects of your life too.

this is the TT lifestyle now from hereon in

keep up the fab work, cheers for now Katie
Old 12-14-2011, 07:48 AM

Hi Katie,
Thanks for your reply! Its great to hear from other TTMembers who are willing to put forth the effort to reach their goals. The TT contest has been one of the best things I have ever taken part of. It has helped me over come my depression. I had gained a great deal of weight after my ankle accident. My body weight went all the way up to 206.8 lbs. It was the most I had ever weighed. I started get symptoms of anxiety and depression. Depression can be hard to cure and everyone who has suffered through depression can relate. This program was obviously the right choice for me to burn the fat off my body and get me going. Once I saw progress it was just a matter of time that I would keep at it. My ankle is doing fine and so is my relationship with my wife. She had hard time dealing with me for awhile. She is happy to see me how I used to be. Once I got out of shape I became a clam. I didn't want to go out in public because I was disgusted with what I looked like. Now, I am happy to talk with others about exercise and fitness with my friends and associates. I feel like I have found that pot of gold that everyone is chasing after when they see a rainbow. I tell my wife that I can't believe this program worked for me when I knew about it for years. I hope to keep telling people about Craig's system. I really hope they take my advice.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 AM

Checking out which programs I want to use for the next TT contest. Looks like I will be using some sort of bodyweight program and kettlebell workouts unless I purchase a gym membership. I seriously doubt that will happen since the last gym I worked out at was so crowded. I can still hit my arms with some close-gripped lat pulldown curls and tricep presses on the lat pulldown. I am sure I will need some different weapons to get this body fat down and a different program could definitely be in the works! Let you know which direction I go after Christmas. Take Care.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:27 AM

I guess I will not be joining the 13th Transformation Contest after all. I just read a new post regarding applicants that are interested in participating in the upcoming contest. It is regarding previous winners. We are no longer eligible to participate in the transformation contest. I still plan to use TT workouts in the future when I need to get leaner. They work really well at lowering bodyfat and lowering the amount of weight that I weigh. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 12-23-2011 at 05:09 AM.