TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 09:24 AM

Made it through the weekend with minimal damage. Cheat day Saturday and Sunday Fast...gained a pound but I still feel great!

Now to rock my B workout today.

James
Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 AM

Hey all. I hope your transformation is going as well as mine. So far I am down 19 LBS in the first 3 weeks. Woooowhoo! Yesterday was my first day without bounding extra energy. My mind was charging but my muscles were lagging a bit. So I added to my caloric intake and tossed in an extra helping of BCAA's. Within a short time I felt better. I woke up today ready roll. Now one long work day ahead then my final TT workout n interval for the week

Thanks to all of you that have answered my questions and offered support. It sure makes it easier to stick to the plan.

Cheers to all of you competing to change the way you've been living or just doing something to better your health!

Be safe,

James

Personal stats
39 years old
5'9"
Start date 9/15/11 - 226.8 LBS
10/06/11 - 207.00 LBS
Old 10-07-2011, 08:41 AM

Wow, great job James, keep up the good work!

"Never, ever, ever give up."
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway View Post
Hey all. I hope your transformation is going as well as mine. So far I am down 19 LBS in the first 3 weeks. Woooowhoo!

Personal stats
39 years old
5'9"
Start date 9/15/11 - 226.8 LBS
10/06/11 - 207.00 LBS
Wow! You are STILL rockin' it! Yee-haw!

Old 10-14-2011, 02:34 PM

Default Cant wait to be "OVERWEIGHT"!!!

That right I said overweight...on the BMI scale that is. When I started this wonderful adventure I was 226.2 Lbs and considered Obese on the BMI charts (OUCH THAT STUNG). Here I sit having just completed my 4th week of workouts and am now 203.6 Lbs that right 1 stinking pound away from being overweight (LOL). OW here I come...

2 weeks left until 6 week transformation submissions. I am very excited to see how everyone else is doing. I hope you are all having the same successes I am. All aspects of my life are improving, but most of all my energy is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was in my 20ís. Not bad considering I am turning 40 in a few weeks.

Now on Monday I will be moving from tt for fat loss beginner workouts to the tt for fat loss intermediate workouts. I am looking forward to the new movements and challenges ahead.

Whether you believe you can or believe you canít you are 100% correct.
Believe in yourself. Lets all get there together.

James
Old 10-14-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
That right I said overweight...on the BMI scale that is. When I started this wonderful adventure I was 226.2 Lbs and considered Obese on the BMI charts (OUCH THAT STUNG). Here I sit having just completed my 4th week of workouts and am now 203.6 Lbs that right 1 stinking pound away from being overweight (LOL). OW here I come...

2 weeks left until 6 week transformation submissions. I am very excited to see how everyone else is doing. I hope you are all having the same successes I am. All aspects of my life are improving, but most of all my energy is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was in my 20ís. Not bad considering I am turning 40 in a few weeks.

Now on Monday I will be moving from tt for fat loss beginner workouts to the tt for fat loss intermediate workouts. I am looking forward to the new movements and challenges ahead.

Whether you believe you can or believe you canít you are 100% correct.
Believe in yourself. Lets all get there together.

James
I wouldnt read a lot into those BMI charts................
Old 10-14-2011, 03:29 PM

Default Just a mini goal on my way to the biggie.

I whole heartedly agree. I am just having fun with some tangible numbers. Plus it makes a good short term goal on my way to my overall goal(175 Lbs). I also know I am weight focused rigth now but I won't be truely fit until I drop some serious Lbs. as I aproach my major goal of 175 Lbs i will be focusing much more on muscular development. heck even if i had big muscles at this point I would not be able to see them.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
I whole heartedly agree. I am just having fun with some tangible numbers. Plus it makes a good short term goal on my way to my overall goal(175 Lbs). I also know I am weight focused rigth now but I won't be truely fit until I drop some serious Lbs. as I aproach my major goal of 175 Lbs i will be focusing much more on muscular development. heck even if i had big muscles at this point I would not be able to see them.

Thanks for the feedback.
Keep up the great work, James! As far as the muscles...we all have em' - they're just hiding underneath all this adipose tissue under our skin. Get that out of the way, don't be surprised what you'll find!

You're on a great pace and I'm pulling for you to make it to your goal weight. Even when you reach your goal weight, try focusing on keeping lean mass as opposed to trying to be the next "Ahnold". Not sure how old you are...but those days are over for me. Tired of admiring people who've for the most part lived off steroids and cosmetic surgery.

Anyway, enough of my soapboxing here....keep it up!

Andy
Old 10-15-2011, 09:23 AM

Hidden surprise...I knew that by taking on this TC12 challenge my physical fitness would improve, but another side perk I have discovered is the benefits to my entire families life. The secret lies in off day activity. I have made a conscious effort to make that 1/2hr be family activity time. So wether hiking, canoeing, biking or whatever I am making sure on the weekends at least we are all off our butts doing something together.

The kids now seem to be listening better and generally happier! Shh don't tell my wife but she is happier too.(LOL)

Just a cool FYI I realized while hanging with my boys this morning!

Have a great weekend all.

James
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 PM

Default Before Photos and measurements

Well the pictures are from 9/15/2011 when I started. The measurements are from tonight(10/15/11) finally got a cloth tape measure(Yay me). If the photos don't show up will wiser forumites please advise.

Here it is:
Bicep: R 13 1/2", L 13 1/2"
Chest at nipple: 44.5"
Belly button: 39 3/8"
Love Handles: 41 1/8"
Waist: 39 3/8"
Thigh: R 25 1/2, L 25 1/4
Calf: R 17 1/2", L 16 1/2"

James

"I not hungry." Brad Pilon
TT Podcast
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before Pic Front.jpg (34.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Before Pic Side.jpg (37.1 KB, 15 views)