TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-09-2011, 11:18 PM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Hi Heather..Just like everyone already said.. you're already looking great so I'm sure you'll be the abs of doom in 12 weeks..
Thanks Deb - you've made some terrific progress yourself these last 12 weeks and I'm sure you'll continue onward on that trajectory these next 12 weeks. Good luck to you!
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 PM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,114
Default

Did hotel room w/out C today. I apparently forgot to do the jumping jacks on 'B' on Wednesday so I tacked those onto the end today and went for speed - 50 J-J in 30 seconds. It was awesome! Nutrition was good today; no cravings lately, so all's well at the moment.

After my workout I got sucked into depression - I watched a memorial for the 10 yr anniversary of Sept 11th attack in U.S. Cried for much of the 2 hours. I will probably get sucked back into other programs over the weekend and the next week. I sure remember when it happened like it was yesterday - I remember living in a daze: going to work, going home; sitting on the sofa all evening after work watching the news; crying all evening and then falling asleep. That's all I did for days. It was such a dark period of time in the history of this country. But something we shouldn't forget, so a little depression for awhile is okay in the grand scheme of things.
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 AM
pageboy9's Avatar
pageboy9 pageboy9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Did hotel room w/out C today. I apparently forgot to do the jumping jacks on 'B' on Wednesday so I tacked those onto the end today and went for speed - 50 J-J in 30 seconds. It was awesome! Nutrition was good today; no cravings lately, so all's well at the moment.

After my workout I got sucked into depression - I watched a memorial for the 10 yr anniversary of Sept 11th attack in U.S. Cried for much of the 2 hours. I will probably get sucked back into other programs over the weekend and the next week. I sure remember when it happened like it was yesterday - I remember living in a daze: going to work, going home; sitting on the sofa all evening after work watching the news; crying all evening and then falling asleep. That's all I did for days. It was such a dark period of time in the history of this country. But something we shouldn't forget, so a little depression for awhile is okay in the grand scheme of things.
I remember it the same way Heather. Colin was just 5 months old, and when my sister came to visit she made me stop watching the coverage. She told me I was constantly scaring myself, and that it couldn't be good for the baby. That helped snap me out of it.
One good thing has been how my anger has evolved into something completely different. I had these powerful feelings of vengeance inside me at the time that are gone now. I think I must have grown up a lot over the past 10 years. I think many many of us have, we just don't speak as loudly as some. That being said, it's important to remember.
__________________
Catherine
http://www.sugarfreedom.com
Fitness is Freedom.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
ShortWingPilot ShortWingPilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 152
Default

Welcome aboard, Heather. I'm new to this but it sounds like you're a veteran... It's great to have some of you experienced people back again for TC12. Good luck in the contest.
__________________
- Randy

"Never, ever, ever give up."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-11-2011, 12:01 PM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,114
Default

Thanks, Randy - this really does look to be a great group of folks!

Yesterday - got my off day exercise in (yay!) - went bike riding w/ my older son. Had low calorie intake most of the day and then splurged when we went out for dinner (pizza place). Didn't go overboard on the pizza, but had more desert than I usually would. Since it was in the plan for the day, all is well.
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
I remember it the same way Heather. Colin was just 5 months old, and when my sister came to visit she made me stop watching the coverage. She told me I was constantly scaring myself, and that it couldn't be good for the baby. That helped snap me out of it.
One good thing has been how my anger has evolved into something completely different. I had these powerful feelings of vengeance inside me at the time that are gone now. I think I must have grown up a lot over the past 10 years. I think many many of us have, we just don't speak as loudly as some. That being said, it's important to remember.
My priest was speaking about this at church. The main message of all the readings this weekend was forgiveness. He pointed out that forgiveness does not equate with "forget"; rather, by forgiving you choose to not allow any more hurt over the incident. He also talked about how the 10 year war that followed 9-11-01 was one of vengeance and how costly this has been in the number of lives lost, financial resources spent, etc. It was a great homily; one to certainly make you think.
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-11-2011, 12:21 PM
RobB's Avatar
RobB RobB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,334
Default

I goofed up again yesterday.......will post it later......suffice it to say, I think I walked off the two late night smores Pop Tarts this morning!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,114
Default

Quick post to kick off the week.

I'm planning a Sun/Tu/Th schedule this week. The Thurs may need to be changed to Friday but we'll see when we get there. Thus, did my workout yesterday. Feeling it in the legs today. And T-pushups along w/ spiderman pushups are quite a challenge!

Starting a fast tonight. Doing BF% tomorrow morning.

That's all for now...gotta get some work done here!
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-12-2011, 09:28 AM
fitgirl123's Avatar
fitgirl123 fitgirl123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Quick post to kick off the week.

I'm planning a Sun/Tu/Th schedule this week. The Thurs may need to be changed to Friday but we'll see when we get there. Thus, did my workout yesterday. Feeling it in the legs today. And T-pushups along w/ spiderman pushups are quite a challenge!

Starting a fast tonight. Doing BF% tomorrow morning.

That's all for now...gotta get some work done here!
Hi Heather.. I dont think I've been in here before Good luck on your next 12 weeks! It sure is hard to get that last amount of fat off.. the leaner we are the more consistent we have to be. I LOVE those T pushups, sure are great for the shoulders.. What program are you following.. (sorry if you already stated that)
__________________
Jami

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
RobB's Avatar
RobB RobB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Hi Heather.. I dont think I've been in here before Good luck on your next 12 weeks! It sure is hard to get that last amount of fat off.. the leaner we are the more consistent we have to be. I LOVE those T pushups, sure are great for the shoulders.. What program are you following.. (sorry if you already stated that)
Good that you have a schedule figured out. I love the T pushups and "tolerate" the "spidey" ones........LOL................
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.