TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
That's so funny cos it's Tuesday here! Because of the time zones we are ahead about 16 hours or something, I am going go carting soon for my work Christmas do, hope you have a good Monday

and enjoyed your weekend off, it must have been bliss

talk soon Cheers Katie
WOW! Its Katie from the future!!! Tell me, what does tomorrow hold?? LOL The weekend off was great! I work next weekend, then I'm off the next weekend! I just have to work the 23rd

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-12-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Well hubby found them, he thought they might be on a memory stick and eventually he found the memory stick, but it was all last minute, a bit of a rush to get the photos sorted and posted onto the forum. My essay is still too long, but I just ran out of time to edit it so just sent it and posted it anyway. As usual I have waffled on far too long!

Like I said to Jami, I am still a work in progress and don't look as lean and athletic as i would like yet, but with all the hols etc and out of routine stuff coming up, if I can maintain that will be really good.

I agree totally there is such a fine line between maintaining and overeating so I don't regain weight so if I manage that during the silly season, I will be happy

you are looking totally fabulous and extremely lean in your photos, have to say I would be more than happy with your figure and being under 20% body fat is fantastic.

Well done, all your hard work has paid off and you look fab
Katie, I don't know how you can say you don't look lean? I don't see any indication of the c-section flappy thing that you and I have spoken about before! You have a totally flat (concave?) belly.

And I don't think your essay is too long!

Old 12-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Ye...haa..!!! Woo hoo Katie. So glad you could enter.. and you look fab.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Katie, I don't know how you can say you don't look lean? I don't see any indication of the c-section flappy thing that you and I have spoken about before! You have a totally flat (concave?) belly.

And I don't think your essay is too long!
Thanks Heather, but I think exactly the same about you, I don't see you flabby bit at all, and I think you look very lean, your abs really show through and your 6 pack is on show, and your legs are super lean.

But you know what it's like we never see what other people see!

I can assure you my C section flabby bit is there, it's just hidden under my bikini! In fact I have a sort of smiley face on my tummy from previous surgery scars too!

I tell you I am 100% sure that these famous people who have sections, must have a tummy tuck at the same time
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Ye...haa..!!! Woo hoo Katie. So glad you could enter.. and you look fab.
Thanks Debbie, I reckon you do too, I am thinking that you are younger than me, so not in my category? is that right?

It must be hard for Craig to select finalists, but whatever happens we are all winners because we stuck with it to the end. And I could not have done that without the support of lovely people like you

thanks for everything

now comes the hard bit of getting through Christmas and the party season without gaining weight!!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:

I can assure you my C section flabby bit is there, it's just hidden under my bikini! In fact I have a sort of smiley face on my tummy from previous surgery scars too!

I tell you I am 100% sure that these famous people who have sections, must have a tummy tuck at the same time
Well maybe there's at least a cuteness factor in this...it sounds cute, anyway!

Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Thanks Debbie, I reckon you do too, I am thinking that you are younger than me, so not in my category? is that right?

It must be hard for Craig to select finalists, but whatever happens we are all winners because we stuck with it to the end. And I could not have done that without the support of lovely people like you

thanks for everything

now comes the hard bit of getting through Christmas and the party season without gaining weight!!
Yeh..I'm 38.. and if I can get a "Katie" waist by my 40th I'll be one happy chook.. thanks for your support too.. always. mmm the Christmas/ Party season challenge.. I say no to the Ferro Rocher ( that way I can have more wine ) Congrats again on your supurb results!!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Hi Jami

that fact that you do anything at all is pretty amazing considering what you have to cope with. Guess you have to listen to your body and take a breather when it needs it. You look totally amazing in your photos so what you are doing is working!

Keep at it, you rock

and keep smiling cheers Katie
Thanks girl.. Some days i can be totally scrapping my toes, and other days I'm jumping up and down! Weird, LOL You rock too sistah! Thanks!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-22-2011, 06:32 AM

"Hey you, congratulations!!

Great news you made the final!

Well done, Debbie, I had a feeling you would be there, you look fab,

good luck

Cheers Katie"

Hi Katie... you too... you too.. you are looking great and super fit!! Way to go.. thanks!