TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 12:42 PM

Hey Carmen, congratulations on the progress you've made so far! TT is the perfect place to blast more fat off Oh, and don't worry - we've probably all had similar 'brownie' situations

What's your official start date? You don't have to post pics till the end but some post them at the start to serve as motivation*

Good luck!

*Not me, I'm too chicken.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:59 PM

Thanks, Weetamclan.

My official start date? That's a good question. I've already started on the Turbulence Training program this week but I still haven't taken my before pics yet. I guess my official start date will be when I have those pics (hopefully by tomorrow!).

I think I might post my before picture on here! This belly of mine has really got to go and it will definitely be a motivating factor for me to know that EVERYONE will see it and will want it off just as much as I do! Thanks for the encouragement!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:20 AM

guess I coulda used that thread title as well..........LOL...Good luck!.....Rob
Old 09-05-2011, 10:21 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Thanks, Weetamclan.

My official start date? That's a good question. I've already started on the Turbulence Training program this week but I still haven't taken my before pics yet. I guess my official start date will be when I have those pics (hopefully by tomorrow!).

I think I might post my before picture on here! This belly of mine has really got to go and it will definitely be a motivating factor for me to know that EVERYONE will see it and will want it off just as much as I do! Thanks for the encouragement!
Hi Carmen, that's why I posted my before pics. To help keep me accountable. The diet is the hardest part for me as well. I log everything I eat in an app on my phone so I can track how I'm doing. Also, a cheat day followed by a fast day worked really well for me.

Have a great ride and good luck.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-05-2011, 12:42 PM

Cheat day followed by a fast day, that's a good idea!! I think I'm going to try that. The diet is the hardest part for me also. My husband doesn't really support me very much in that part. But I'm doing the best I can with what I have, taking it one step at a time and not giving up when I have a bad day.

About the fast day, how long is it for? 24 hours? And the cheat day is all day or just one meal?
Old 09-05-2011, 05:45 PM

Default Pictures

Here are my pictures! Today is my first official day to enter the T.T. contest 2011.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009 - T.T. Fat Loss(1).JPG (73.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 116 - Belly Shot, T.T. Fat Loss(1).JPG (74.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 302 - Side view, T.T. Fat Loss(1).JPG (73.2 KB, 17 views)
Old 09-05-2011, 06:56 PM

Smile

Hi Carmen

Welcome to TT, you have already made such an amazing start, but you will soon find out that being part of the forum will really help you achieve your goals.

These guys are just so great, they know so much and so happy to share their knowledge. Even better when you hit the hard times, they will be here cheering you on and getting you through it or over it, ready to move on.

You have already made tremendous start so it's just onwards and upwards from now on.

Good luck and keep smiling

Cheers for now Katie
Old 09-06-2011, 09:17 AM

Thanks Katie for the encouragement!!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:15 AM

Hi Carmen! GOOD JOB ON POSTING YOUR PICS! My husband doens't support me very much on my diet either.. or in any sense in the terms of transformation. (I think he's worried that I'll lift heavier than him, hehe) He likes to eat too many goodies that are not figure flattering.

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-06-2011, 11:19 AM

Hi Carmen,

Great job so far, I know it's tough posting the "before" pictures. I'm pretty new to the whole physical fitness thing too. You're doing great so far, keep it up.

"Never, ever, ever give up."