TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-05-2011, 07:54 AM
bettywantsabs bettywantsabs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 256
Default

Good to have you back Clare, we can do this! I look forward to your entertaining posts as usual
__________________
“It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.”

“What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

“Just do it.”

My Blog: http://bodybybetty.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/sixpackbetty
My Workout Journal: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11481
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:51 PM
galaxy galaxy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,092
Smile hehe you're back!!

ello me 'ol mate! Glad to see ya back for another contest

Hey we both started this time around last year so we can do it again for sure, I reckon it's really cool do a contest just before Christmas, we just need to make sure that we go too crazy at Christmas!!

Are you going to be doing your raw food stuff again?

How's the new venture coming along?

Really glad you are here again, always make me smile, you have a wicked sense of humour

are you def starting on Sunday? is BF back then to take your phots,

have you decided what TT program you are doing this time around? I am doing big 6 at the moment and going to incorporate some 6 mins abs in too. Not sure what do to when I finish though.

Am really looking forward to going home, and have to be as skinny as I can by then, so I only have 5 weeks to get there so need to get cracking.

looking forward to you making me laugh as usual

Cheers for now, your partner in crime.

hey what we say no alcohol this time around!!!

Ha have you just fallen off your chair from the shock of me saying that

don;t worry I am not serious
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:58 PM
firemedicrr's Avatar
firemedicrr firemedicrr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 668
Default

Glad to see you back for another contest!!!

Look forward to your wit/humor, as it is definitely good for at least 1 laugh per day

Also looking forward to your weight loss, of course!!
__________________
-Rachel


"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 PM
brittanieb's Avatar
brittanieb brittanieb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 414
Default

Glad to see you here for this one Clare! Your posts are always fun to read! And good luck!
__________________
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-07-2011, 01:16 PM
pageboy9's Avatar
pageboy9 pageboy9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,677
Default

Hey Clare, This is my get there, stay there, live on on maintenance challenge. For my celeb inspiration I'll pick... Shakira- singer, dancer, 5'1 I think I'll add "Loca" to my Zumba lineup.

See you here, Cath
__________________
Catherine
http://www.sugarfreedom.com
Fitness is Freedom.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-07-2011, 01:40 PM
fitgirl123's Avatar
fitgirl123 fitgirl123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
I ended up resembling one Maybe I should call this contest 'Operation Halle Berry?'
Hey good idea for the new contest title! Have you thought up of some yummy on plan meals?
__________________
Jami

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:35 PM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
ello me 'ol mate! Glad to see ya back for another contest

Hey we both started this time around last year so we can do it again for sure, I reckon it's really cool do a contest just before Christmas, we just need to make sure that we go too crazy at Christmas!!

Are you going to be doing your raw food stuff again?

How's the new venture coming along?

Really glad you are here again, always make me smile, you have a wicked sense of humour

are you def starting on Sunday? is BF back then to take your phots,

have you decided what TT program you are doing this time around? I am doing big 6 at the moment and going to incorporate some 6 mins abs in too. Not sure what do to when I finish though.

Am really looking forward to going home, and have to be as skinny as I can by then, so I only have 5 weeks to get there so need to get cracking.

looking forward to you making me laugh as usual

Cheers for now, your partner in crime.

hey what we say no alcohol this time around!!!

Ha have you just fallen off your chair from the shock of me saying that

don;t worry I am not serious
Nae drink?!!!

Life's too short for that nonsense (although admittedly it would be less short if I drank less...)

Right. Q1. Yup, I shall be persevering the raw avenue, especially in the pudding stakes. Raw sweeties are awesome.

Q2. It's slow but steady

Q3. Starting Monday. Always start Monday...

Q4. Well, first four weeks I'm going to do BW Cardio, and then after I'll probably return to the Gauntlet. And I'm going to do some 6 min abs too! I split my workout into two so was going to do it after intervals.

I hope I've covered everything
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:36 PM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicrr View Post
Glad to see you back for another contest!!!

Look forward to your wit/humor, as it is definitely good for at least 1 laugh per day

Also looking forward to your weight loss, of course!!
Ha! Yeah, I'm looking forward to some weight loss too. It's been a long time coming!!
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanieb View Post
Glad to see you here for this one Clare! Your posts are always fun to read! And good luck!
Yup, back for more punishment I've been making that Thrive cereal every week with pear and apple and topped with fresh blackberries. AMAZING!!
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:39 PM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Hey Clare, This is my get there, stay there, live on on maintenance challenge. For my celeb inspiration I'll pick... Shakira- singer, dancer, 5'1 I think I'll add "Loca" to my Zumba lineup.

See you here, Cath
I always dream about wearing the sparkly red top she wears in the 'Hips Don't Lie' video.

I'll go for... Jessica Biel. She has an irritating face but a really tight toosh! Second choice would be Jessica Alba. Maybe I should have been named Jessica.

Anyway, let's grab this contest by the antlers and give it a good ole' shake.
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.