TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2011, 03:49 PM

Busy day today. Tomorrow is my first day back on the job, LOL 3 12's. I normally dont get much done other than sleep, eat, work. So today I am doing laundry, prepping out my meals and getting the house clean.. just so I can mess it up again, LOL

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-01-2011, 04:05 PM

Smile Hang in there

Hello. I read your post and wanted to wish you the best of luck in this contest and in general. I had a similiar experience as you over 15 years ago with Type 1 Diabetes. Sometimes things that are totally out of our control happen and we can either sink or swim. It sounds like you have made the decision to swim and by entering this contest swim FAST! I have entered as well mainly for accountability purposes but also because I know, as a past contestant, that this really does work to lose fat, gain muscle and in return regain your health. Good Luck, Aaron
Old 09-01-2011, 04:08 PM

Hi Aaron! I was just posting in your journal too! Good luck to you as well! Your right! We need to rise up out of the darkness and beat these issues we have. No excuses right!

My 12th TT Contest
My Journal
Old 09-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Wow, I was really touched when I read your story. I'm happy to know that you have decided to take control of life instead of letting it control you! You are a wonderful example for me and for all those reading this right now! It's sad to think that many of us have the choice to change our lives but yet don't do anything about it. Others, like you, have the desire to change but cannot. Thank you for your inspiring story! --Carmen
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Wow, I was really touched when I read your story. I'm happy to know that you have decided to take control of life instead of letting it control you! You are a wonderful example for me and for all those reading this right now! It's sad to think that many of us have the choice to change our lives but yet don't do anything about it. Others, like you, have the desire to change but cannot. Thank you for your inspiring story! --Carmen
Awww, thanks hon. I appreciate your support!

My 12th TT Contest
My Journal
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 PM

Woman truly are the stronger of the sexes. I'm amazed at how much my wife and other ladies I know can fight back against tiredness, sickness & other hardships and still provide the love and caring their families need.

So proud of you and wish you all the best in your transformation.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-01-2011, 08:11 PM

Jami, it's really fantastic to read your story and from what I've seen of you here, I know you have the determination, strength and consistency to see this thing through. You've got the right attitude and I just know you're going to do well.

It's inspirational that you're able to manage MS - we should be grateful for so much of the things we take for granted. It's great to be reminded of that.

I'm so looking forward to your journey!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-01-2011, 08:36 PM

Thank you Gerry! You have had a tremendous transformation! I am impressed by your hard work! You and the people on here are what make me work harder than ever!

My 12th TT Contest
My Journal
Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Thank you Gerry! You have had a tremendous transformation! I am impressed by your hard work! You and the people on here are what make me work harder than ever!
Thanks, Jami!

Truth be told, any support I've given, I've received tenfold in return. What happens is that by supporting each other, we all end up doing well. I really enjoyed doing the TT contest but the biggest part of that was the support that Neil, Gillian, Clare and so many others provided me. I've always believed that I couldn't have made the changes I made without the support that I got from people on the same journey.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-02-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Thanks, Jami!

Truth be told, any support I've given, I've received tenfold in return. What happens is that by supporting each other, we all end up doing well. I really enjoyed doing the TT contest but the biggest part of that was the support that Neil, Gillian, Clare and so many others provided me. I've always believed that I couldn't have made the changes I made without the support that I got from people on the same journey.
Gerry, So true! Support is crucial and priceless!

My 12th TT Contest
My Journal