TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2011, 10:19 PM

Thanks for the kind words but unfortunately I no longer look like my avatar! It's false advertising. I've had a few setbacks in my life over the last 6 months and diet and exercise just went out the window. This contest is my way back.
Cheers,
Jason.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Registration isn't mandatory...just a legal thing I have to put up.

All you really need to do are:

1) Take before photo
2) Do TT for 12 weeks
3) Take after photo, write 300 word success story, and send everything in before deadline.

That's it.

Thanks all,

Craig
Old 09-13-2011, 12:44 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Davie View Post
Thanks for the kind words but unfortunately I no longer look like my avatar! It's false advertising. I've had a few setbacks in my life over the last 6 months and diet and exercise just went out the window. This contest is my way back.
Cheers,
Jason.
Hi there, we have all had setbacks so you are definitely in the right place

get back on track by starting this TT contest and getting on the forum, you will get all the help/advice, support and encouragement you need I promise!

Good luck

ps told you Craig would set you right, see his comments below about how to enter, I forgot you had to send in the essay too!

hope to see you on the forum soon

Cheers for now Katie
Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Davie View Post
Cheers,
Jason.
Hey there Jason. That's soooo timely and cool that you just posted. Sai and I were talking about you tonight and I said that I should get in contact with you and see what you were up to and how you were doing now. We were talking about the contests, and I mentioned that both you and I had been in a couple, myself because I'd had difficulty with yo-yo dieting, but now believe that's a thing of the pass. Time will tell. So far so good for now

Can totally understand about the setbacks thing. Have therefore been in a couple of contests since we last spoke to 're-do' myself again, and just not give up totally. Even did #11, won the 6 week part, but apparently I was just an hour or 2 late in sending the entry for the in 12 week. So anyone reading this, (especially if you live in another time zone), it's better to be safe than sorry by sending in your entry early instead of taking the chance of missing out on the $1000. Trust me, I'm still kicking myself , lol.

Anyhows J, I know you can do it 'cause you have that fighting spirit in you, and 'cause I'll come kick your glutes if you don't,,, j/k. Just know you have my support.

Catch up soon,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 09-18-2011, 04:01 PM

If i understand the rules correctly, I can start a little late and still be part of this correct? All it would mean is I don't have as much time to do the transformation as the others. Thus making it a little harder for me.

I was going to start Friday, but I had to ref a soccer game, and after all the running up and down the field the meniscus problem in my knee flared up so I could barely walk for the last couple of days. It feels much better today, but I don't want to work it until Monday at the earliest, maybe not until Tuesday depending on how it feels Monday. If all goes well, I will get the starting pics and info Monday, but having dealt with this for a while I know one good day does not a recovery make. Often things will flare up again the next day. Thankfully rest, ice, compression and elevation do wonders.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileysowner View Post
If i understand the rules correctly, I can start a little late and still be part of this correct? All it would mean is I don't have as much time to do the transformation as the others. Thus making it a little harder for me.
Yes, you can start later and still compete. You just have to end a little earlier than 84 days so you can submit your entry on time. It may or may not be harder...you might get in the zone quickly and see astounding results even with a little less time. So if you haven't already taken your pics, it is definitely not too late!