TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Default Rules for 12th Contest

Rules of the 12th
Turbulence Training
Transformation Contest

1) The 12th Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest runs from Sunday, September 4th, 2011 to Saturday, December 10th, 2011. All transformations must be submitted before midnight, EST, on Saturday, December 10th, at midnight EST.

The last day to enter if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Saturday, September 17th, 2011. You can still enter AFTER that date, but you must submit your entry no later than Saturday, Dec. 10th, 2011.

BONUS 6-Week Mini-Contest

An extra 6-week Mini-Contest has been added to the 12th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. This mini-contest runs until Saturday, Oct. 29th, 2011. All entries into the 6-week mini contest must be submitted before midnight, EST, on Saturday, Oct. 29th, 2011.

2) To enter the TT Transformation Contests:

- You must use Turbulence Training workouts to achieve your results.

- You must provide "Before and After" photos via email or by posting them in the Transformation Forum of the Turbulence Training Membership Website.

- All entries for the 6-week Mini-Contest must be received before Midnight, EST, Saturday, Oct. 29th, 2011.

- All entries for the 12-week Transformation Contest must be received before Midnight, EST, Saturday, Dec. 10th, 2011.

3) You must take "Before" photos on Day 1 and "After" photos on Day 84. All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be entered into the contest. There are NO exceptions.

To view a sample of proper photo documentation, visit this link:

=> http://transformationcontest.com/adam.shtml

Watch "How to Take Your Transformation Contest Photos"

4) Photos can be posted in the Turbulence Training Membership Website Transformation Forum or can be entered by email (see details below).

It is highly recommended for your success to post your photos, workouts, and nutrition in a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum.

NOTE: Don't forget, you get at least 1 month free access to the Turbulence Training Membership Website and Forums when you grab your trial offer of Turbulence Training here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com/trial-offer.shtml

Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition will dramatically increase your chances of losing fat and reaching your goals because of the power of social support found on the forums.

5) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story. This can be posted on the forum or sent by email.

6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by Craig Ballantyne and voting may be opened to the public.

By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.

7) Prizes are as follows:

For the 6-Week Mini-Contest:

There will be a male category and female category. Each category will reward
the following prizes.

1st Place Grand Prize - $500 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership

2nd Place - $250 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership

3rd Place - $150 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

For the 12-Week Transformation Contest:

There will be four categories:

Men Under 40
Men Over 40
Women Under 40
Women Over 40

Each category will reward the following prizes.

1st Place Grand Prize - $1000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership

2nd Place - $500 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership

3rd Place - $250 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

8) The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.

9) Entering by Email

To enter photos by email, send to:

Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com

Click this link to get Turbulence Training and enter the Transformation Contest:

=> www.TurbulenceTraining.com

All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.

Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.

* If you enter, you may be added to the Turbulence Training email marketing list.

10) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.

The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.

The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any
other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form. For more information about our privacy practices or to obtain a copy of our Privacy Policy, visit www.TurbulenceTraining.com.

By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.

This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.

Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:58 PM

Default Slight wording change

Hey Craig, I thought the following might seem confusing:

"The last day to enter if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Saturday, September 17th, 2011. You can still enter AFTER that date, but you must submit your entry no later than Saturday, Dec. 10th, 2011."

What about this?

"The last day to take your starting pictures if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Saturday, September 17th, 2011. You can still enter AFTER that date, but you must submit your entry no later than Saturday, Dec. 10th, 2011."

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-01-2011, 04:57 PM

I'm looking for an email address in the rules to send my "before" pictures to but I don't see one. All I see is Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com. But that's not an email. What address is it? Thanks!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:01 PM

Replace the (AT) with @

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Administrator

You don't need to send in before photos. We just need the before, after, and 300-word entry sent in at the end. Thank you,

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
I'm looking for an email address in the rules to send my "before" pictures to but I don't see one. All I see is Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com. But that's not an email. What address is it? Thanks!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:58 AM

Default Newspaper

Hi, this is probably an odd one, I can't get a newspaper paper where I live (about 45 mins away from the nearest shop!). Can I use another method, perhaps the date displayed on my laptop calendar or online newspaper edition.

Either way I will still take some before and after pics even if my entry is invalid, and post results.

Thank you
Old 09-06-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn1979 View Post
Hi, this is probably an odd one, I can't get a newspaper paper where I live (about 45 mins away from the nearest shop!). Can I use another method, perhaps the date displayed on my laptop calendar or online newspaper edition.

Either way I will still take some before and after pics even if my entry is invalid, and post results.

Thank you
Hi Dawn,

What I have done previously is to get the news page on the internet (it has the date and even the time on it), print it out, and then use that. However, still double-check that with Craig, or he may have a better suggestion.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM

I would get a paper the next time you need to go out for some other reason between now and 9/17 and start then.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 PM

Default How to register

Hi Craig,
I tried to register for the contest on the www.transformationcontest.com website and when I put my email address in the box it just gives me a message that my email address is already listed, even though I haven't entered contest 12 anywhere else. Is there anything else I have to do to actually register for the contest?
Cheers,
Jason.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:12 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Davie View Post
Hi Craig,
I tried to register for the contest on the www.transformationcontest.com website and when I put my email address in the box it just gives me a message that my email address is already listed, even though I haven't entered contest 12 anywhere else. Is there anything else I have to do to actually register for the contest?
Cheers,
Jason.
Hey if you look like your avatar you don't need to enter a TT contest!!

I am pretty sure you don't have to officialy enter (I didn't even know there was a place that you did officiallly enter?) all you have to do is make sure you take your before photos with a dated newspaper before the 17 September, as that's the last date you can enter.

Then you follow TT and your choice of nutrition plan for the next 12 weeks then take your after photos with a dated newspaper at the end of your 12 weeks and send the entry to the email address listed above or post it on the forum.

Hopefully that helps and if I have got it wrong, then Craig will put you right.

Good luck Cheers Katie