TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Administrator

canadian brand that seems to be in all the shops here...Nuts to You Nut Butter...they have every blend that you can think of.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Great burger night.

1 beef burger patty from Rowe farms, 2 portabella mushroom caps, sautéed brussel sprouts, onions, spinach and garlic, tomato sauce, and for dessert I had 1 apple, 1 tablespoon almond-hazel nut butter, and 1 teaspoon almond butter, 0.5L water
Old 07-20-2013, 04:17 AM
Administrator

o 4am – 1.5L (liters) water & writing
o 6am – Dog walk & packing for trip
o 7:30am – Meditation
o 8:00am – Green Tea & Daily Document Reading & More writing
o 9:00am – Athletic Greens Drink and drive to Michigan + 1L water
o 11:30am – Filmed some really unique workouts & youtube tip videos today
o 1:00pm – Snack: Banana + 1oz almonds, 1L water
o 2:00pm – Lunch “Screw up”: I bought a rotisserie chicken and should have known better…there was a small amount of some corn-based ingredient in the seasoning that goes on the chicken…and up until this point, I had been perfect…even passing over corn on the cob the night before…(Dr. Peter Osborne says that gluten-like proteins are found in all grains, even corn, rice, and quinoa). So I am no longer 100% perfect. But it was a good ride! For lunch I had roast chicken, mixed vegetables, 1 banana, 2oz mixed nuts, and 1 apple. You can listen to Dr. Osborne explain here: www.glutenfreehealthsolution.com/freereport
o 3:00pm - Filming
o 6pm – Dinner: Exact same as lunch. Roast chicken, mixed vegetables, 1 banana, 2oz mixed nuts, and 1 apple. 0.5L water … I did not drink enough water today, either.
o 7:00-Film prep
o 9:00pm – Bedtime! Followed by a terrible sleep. I always have the worst sleeps and weirdest dreams after a day of hard filming…it should be the opposite…I should sleep like a champ…but it never fails…I woke up 3 times overnight and had a crazy dream about being on an alien planet with Alec Baldwin...oh, and lions were chasing me. great times- not. And I really need the rest. Hopefully Saturday night I crash early and sleep deeply.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Administrator

Hearty dinner last night:

4 eggs, 4 pieces bacon, bok choy, 1 apple, 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon raw almond butter, big bowl of grapes & strawberries, Athletic Greens

Off to the local market today for almond yogurt, grain-free granola, wild fish, and grass-fed beef.

"A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance." - Hunter S. Thompson

Plan ahead.

Do your shopping and cooking and meal prep on the weekends, so that during your busy week you have your meals ready…and you avoid vending-machine regret.

You need to know your nutrition obstacles.

Write them all down, then write down at least 2 solutions for each obstacle. This will help you avoid nutrition breakdowns.

Today's official schedule:
o 3:30am – 1.5L (liters) water & writing
o 6am – Dog walk
o 7:30am – Meditation
o 8:00am – Green Tea & Daily Document Reading & More writing
o 10:00am – Off to the local market today for almond yogurt, grain-free granola, and grass-fed beef. Bought a big T-bone steak for dinner, and burgers for Monday or Tuesday.
o 11:00am – Seed & nut granola (raw almonds, pumpkin seeds, ginger, and other gluten-free ingredients) from www.feedyourbody.ca + Almond milk + 1oz almonds. Okay, okay, enough almonds, right?
o 1:00pm – Grapes, strawberries, chili, and steamed broccoli, 1 apple, 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, Athletic Greens
o 3-Dog walk with some old friends from high school
o 6pm – Dinner: Grass-fed T-bone steak, potatoes, vegetables, grapes, strawberries, 1 apple, 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Did my best Dani Woodrum imitation tonight, and swifted up this post-dinner bowl...it was small, but just a first step towards bigger experiments.

- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-almond butter
- 1 cup almond yogurt
- 2oz pecans
- frozen blueberries
- put in freezer for 5 minutes

It was good, but sure could have used some BioTrust chocolate protein powder...next month!
Old 07-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Todays awesome lunch: smoked rainbow trout, steamed broccoli with tomato sauce, sautéed mushrooms, onion, and spinach, dessert: 1 apple, 1 teaspoon almond-hazelnut butter, 1 teaspoon crunchy natural peanut butter, 0.5L water
Old 07-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Administrator

I almost cheated. Was running late, had no food at home, and almost said, "Ah, so close, I'll just have a BioTrust bar." ALMOST. Thank YOU for saving me. By having you hold me accountable, I made the right decision, and stuck to what I promised you. It was very tempting, when having lunch by myself (well, just me and the NSA), to be lazy and give in…but I cannot lie to you. So thanks again for being my accountability partner.

Late morning Dani-Boy Snack Bowl: 1oz almonds + cacao nibs + shredded coconut + ½ oz pecans + 1 tablespoon almond-cashew butter – Great times!

Lunch was: Small bowl of kimchi, then main meal of pre-cooked salmon from store + their roasted vegetables, steamed broccoli with tomato sauce, sautéed spinach. dessert: 1 apple, 1 teaspoon almond-cashew butter, 0.5L water

PS - If you want to change the world, it starts with taking care of yourself. Live & eat well, rest, recover. You need the energy to help others!
Old 08-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Administrator

It was tough to stick to no caffeine or alcohol yesterday due to an early morning and late, seaside, authentic Croatian dinner of anchovies, shrimp, octopus salad, grilled calamari and grilled vegetables.

But I remembered my promises to the TT World.

Accountability kept me strong. Make it work for you!