TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 04:59 PM

Default Picture questions and where to send them

Hello,
I need to send in my before and after pictures, along with my essay. However, I am unsure about what email address to send them to. I have seen a few different ones out there and want to make sure I send it to the right one.

Also, I have a questions about the pictures themselves.
--Do the before and after have to be side by side or can I send them in separate pictures?
--Is there a limit on the file size of the pictures?
--Should I take the after picture with the same cloths as the before picture?
--Is the bare minimum picture is the one from the front? Or, is the side and rear pictures required too?

Sorry for all the questions,
Chuck
Old 07-27-2013, 05:26 AM

Hi Chuck. I've put my answers inline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crarbo1 View Post
Hello,
I need to send in my before and after pictures, along with my essay. However, I am unsure about what email address to send them to. I have seen a few different ones out there and want to make sure I send it to the right one.

Also, I have a questions about the pictures themselves.
--Do the before and after have to be side by side or can I send them in separate pictures?
Separate pictures are fine
--Is there a limit on the file size of the pictures?
I don't think there is but I would compress them for posting on web pages using your picture editors default setting for that.
--Should I take the after picture with the same cloths as the before picture?
Completely up to you. Pick whatever is going to make your afters look most impressive I say
--Is the bare minimum picture is the one from the front? Or, is the side and rear pictures required too?
I think bare minimum is front on. However most (not all) seem to include a back as well. Side is definitely optional I believe.

Sorry for all the questions,
Chuck
Hope this helps.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Hi Chuck. I've put my answers inline.

Hope this helps.
Peter,
Thanks for the info. I hope to have my essay done by the end of the day today or tomorrow. I will send all the info in no later than tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Chuck
Old 07-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Let me know if you still need any help with anything!
Old 07-28-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Let me know if you still need any help with anything!
Craig,
I do still have a couple of questions.

You posted a new topic on 7/26 that said to email all information to support@turbulencetraining.com, however, you replied to my post saying to send them to TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com. So, I could send them to both email addresses but I didn't want to do that. Will either one be fine or is there a perferred one?

Also, on the file size of the pictures. I don't want to hurt the quality of the pictures if I can help it. The file size of my pictures are no more than 1.6 MB in size. However, I planned on sending 6 total pictures: Front view (Before & After), Side view (Before & After) & Close up of newspaper (Before & After). So, do I need to reduce the file size or are those ok?

One last item. For the essay, is there a preferred format? Should it be a Microsoft Word file, a text file, or something else? I would like to send it in a Microsoft Word 2010 file format but I wanted to make sure that you would be able to open it and use it.

Thanks for all help,
Chuck
Old 07-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Hey!

TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com is best.

Make sure to ask for a confirmation.

You should be able to send 6x1.6MB photos in 1 email. But feel free to send 2-3 emails if you'd like.

And MS Word 2010 should not be a problem for the essay. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crarbo1 View Post
Craig,
I do still have a couple of questions.

You posted a new topic on 7/26 that said to email all information to support@turbulencetraining.com, however, you replied to my post saying to send them to TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com. So, I could send them to both email addresses but I didn't want to do that. Will either one be fine or is there a perferred one?

Also, on the file size of the pictures. I don't want to hurt the quality of the pictures if I can help it. The file size of my pictures are no more than 1.6 MB in size. However, I planned on sending 6 total pictures: Front view (Before & After), Side view (Before & After) & Close up of newspaper (Before & After). So, do I need to reduce the file size or are those ok?

One last item. For the essay, is there a preferred format? Should it be a Microsoft Word file, a text file, or something else? I would like to send it in a Microsoft Word 2010 file format but I wanted to make sure that you would be able to open it and use it.

Thanks for all help,
Chuck
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM

Thanks Craig for the info.

Email sent in with all my attachments and Lesa has already confirmed it all went through.

Thanks again,
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Hey!

TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com is best.

Make sure to ask for a confirmation.

You should be able to send 6x1.6MB photos in 1 email. But feel free to send 2-3 emails if you'd like.

And MS Word 2010 should not be a problem for the essay. Thanks!