TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 16th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
So here is the "after" from this contest. Right now it seems clear that when I'm sugar and grain free I release fat well. It is trying to work in cheats that derails my fat loss. I did make progress in learning how to train others while keeping the shape I want. It's all about training with intensity, staying out of the aerobic zone, and realizing that more is not more!
The best news is that I finished "Keep the Change: Transform Your Body For Good." It's available at Lulu.com. One note, I will do the true final edit after I've received the book myself. There may be some printing/editing errors in the copies that are available now. Self publishing is an interesting adventure to say the least. You can check it out at lulu.com by searching for the title, "Keep The Change," or put my name: Catherine Gordon into the author search.
Finally, I sometimes feel like Alice in Wonderland- running to stay in place fitness-wise, but I genuinely enjoy training- so it's worth it.
Rock star indeed! Congratulations on all your successes. Let us know when the final edit is done, would love to read your book. Concetta
Old 04-17-2013, 07:12 PM

I will Concetta! Everyone here at TT members was instrumental in what I've been able to accomplish. So grateful.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Administrator

We love hearing about your success! See you in June.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:50 PM

Craig just gave you the mo-jo..........you just took it and ran with it!!!!!! Great Job, Catherine!