TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2011, 07:03 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
I'm going to do 24/7! Yesterday I did a Metabolic Finisher workout A but tomorrow I'll start the 24/7. I'm going to jump into advanced as well. Should be good fun!
I reckon this might be my next one too, looks like I am following you guys around with these TT workouts! I still have 2 weeks of MFF but then might do 24/7 if the gym times allow it.

keep up the great work, can't wait to hear how you get on with 24/7

Cheers Katie
Old 12-07-2011, 11:27 AM

I did 24/7 workout B, day 3 today. Wow, this is good! I can tell this is another masterpiece. Then I just read about next months workout Muscle-MRT. So excited for that one! I'll see where I am after this program and either continue with phase 2 of 24/7 . I have a feeling that I'll need phase 2-this being the holiday season. But, we'll see.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:59 PM

You are on a roll Debbie! Nice work! Concetta
Old 12-08-2011, 03:08 PM

You should have felt just about "spent" by the time you finished that workout Deb???????????? I know when I get done, I am glad that is "it" for the day!
Old 12-16-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
You should have felt just about "spent" by the time you finished that workout Deb???????????? I know when I get done, I am glad that is "it" for the day!
Uh...yeah!!!!!!!

Love these workouts! When I get home I take my dogs for a walk around the block. My street is a circle-straight up one way and down the other. After these workouts it's all I can do to get myself to walk up the hill! Luckily, the dogs are so eager that they pull me half way.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I'm still here, going strong. Just haven't been 'here' in a while.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
Uh...yeah!!!!!!!

Love these workouts! When I get home I take my dogs for a walk around the block. My street is a circle-straight up one way and down the other. After these workouts it's all I can do to get myself to walk up the hill! Luckily, the dogs are so eager that they pull me half way.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I'm still here, going strong. Just haven't been 'here' in a while.
Hi Debbie

glad to know you are still "here" it's been very quiet on the forum last few days, guess it's that time of year and because the contest has now finished, we are all waiting to see who the finalists will be!

great work as usual with your work outs, I am deciding what to do next, I can't remember if this is my last week of MF or next week is, but either way I need to take a week off I guess but not sure if it's best to do it week before Christmas or Christmas week itself!

Either way I need to watch what I am eating and I know I will need to get to the gym!!

keep up the fab work, and have a very very Merry Christmas if you don't pop back before then

Cheers Katie
Old 12-26-2011, 12:44 PM

See you in Transformation #13!!