TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122
Congratulations on your amazing results! 48 lbs!! I like the last part about your wife feeling like she was with a younger man. I'm going to make my husband read your essay!

Did you decided on a new workout? I really liked MRT, but don't think I have used the other one you mentioned.
Did you decided on a new workout? I really liked MRT, but don't think I have used the other one you mentioned.[/quote]

Thanks ces....I have not decided on the next workout yet. Dealing with a bum knee right now. As soon as the soreness goes, I will refocus on my future efforts. I think I got off it in time to keep recovery to 1-2 weeks. I'm leaning towards finishing my 24/7 workouts then moving to MRT in February. You know finish burning fat then move onto muscle growth. That's the plan anyway.

By the way if I forgot b4, your results where gr8!

James
Old 12-12-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway
Now that TC12 is done for me I am taking 7days down. I will not be tracking my calories this week. I will complete my last workout of this 4 week block on Friday before taking a week off of resistance training. I will continue my off day workout schedule, which is interval running of various distances. Then I will decide on a new plan for the next 4 weeks. I'm between 24/7 Adv. phase 2 or MRT?

We will see...

James
Getting started on my next 4weeks today! I am planning on dropping another 10 -15lbs in this 4 week block. I have decided to continue onto 24/7 Phase 2 advanced.

I will follow a modified 24/7 diet. I will be following the calories and macro nutrients breakdowns but, I will be eating on a more of an Eat Stop Eat schedule.

I guess I should be moving this over to a new thread in w/o journals. Hmmm Something to do for later.

James
Old 12-12-2011, 03:08 PM

WOW James, Sounds like you have a great plan!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-19-2011, 10:04 PM

Congratulations on making it to the finals!

Old 12-19-2011, 10:16 PM

Well James,
At the time this thing ended, I was helping my boy wire his new shed. I was never in this to win. I dont have the leeway to transform as much as others on here, like you. For me it is about accoutability. I have done well, but like others, there is always room for improvement (better accountability).........so, I am good with it. Sometimes I enter these and other times I just hang out in the workout journals....some people get ticked off because they think something/someone disqualified them.......they just need to learn to look at the big picture....anyhow, ............Good luck..........you did well! Rob
Old 12-24-2011, 03:21 PM

Thank you sir may I have another!!! So yesterday I saw my podiatrist about a little nagging pain in my foot. Answer walking boot 30 days. Today in the shower oh what that little bump??? Hernia surgery in the near future??? We will see what what the dr. Says

James