TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2011, 09:52 AM

Pictures or not (and I hope you are able to access them), we'll see you back for lucky #13...a new year, and just imagine what you've accomplished this year and how much more you will accomplish in the next!

Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Pictures or not (and I hope you are able to access them), we'll see you back for lucky #13...a new year, and just imagine what you've accomplished this year and how much more you will accomplish in the next!
Thanks Heather for the constant support! Unfortunately I never found the software. We finally got my husband's computer back that already has the software installed but now we are living in our new house and are without internet for a while. Plus the contest has already ended and I am waiting to see who won!!!
P.S. I am using my husbands BlackBerry to write this message.

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:45 PM

Smile

Hi Carmen

sorry that you did not get to post your piccies in time for the contest, but without doubt you have made amazing progess and you should be very proud of yourself.

I know you have missed the contest cutoff date, but post your photos anyway because we all want to give you a high five for all your hard work and sticking with it.

Can't wait to see you back for no 13 and pop in when you can, I know it's a pain with no internet, but hopefully that will get sorted soon.

Hope you are all settled in your new house and ready to enjoy a lovely Christmas. Just think what the new year will bring for you

keep up the great work and amazing attititude

keep smiling cheers Katie