TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2010, 03:55 PM

Wonderful results! Continued success in TC10. Concetta
Old 12-15-2010, 05:11 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks guys for all the kind, encouraging words. I'm very excited about my TC 9 results, and am starting to get really pumped about TC 10. I know we all say it, but it bears repeating...you can't underestimate the value of your support network, which certainly includes the TT community. Simply knowing that you're committed to posting your status daily or weekly provides a lot of incentive to stay on task.

I hope that everyone stays generally on track over the holidays...of coures, an extra cheat meal or two is certainly in order!!

Soli Deo gloria
Old 12-17-2010, 12:21 PM

...to be honest it would have been a miscarriage of justice if you weren't a finalist. Congratulations anyhoo And enjoy your couple of festive cheat meals
Old 12-18-2010, 05:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Thanks guys for all the kind, encouraging words. I'm very excited about my TC 9 results, and am starting to get really pumped about TC 10. I know we all say it, but it bears repeating...you can't underestimate the value of your support network, which certainly includes the TT community. Simply knowing that you're committed to posting your status daily or weekly provides a lot of incentive to stay on task.

I hope that everyone stays generally on track over the holidays...of coures, an extra cheat meal or two is certainly in order!!
Hi Terry

congrats on being a finalist again, well deserved after all your hard work. I will be joining you in #10, am hoping I won't have to correct some lapses over the holidays, but I think I will be having a few cheat meals. Guess that means I will be having to work extra hard and make sure those cheat meals don't carry on to the next day!"

well done on all your hard work, your look brilliant, good luck

Cheers Katie
Old 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM

Hey there Terry,

Congrats on placing first in your category,,, well done. You even broke my weight loss record,,, 'bout time someone did Will look forward to seeing more progress with yourself and all those who are on the forums. Enjoy your extra calories until then,,,lol.

Here's to our better health and fitness,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Hey there Terry,

Congrats on placing first in your category,,, well done. You even broke my weight loss record,,, 'bout time someone did Will look forward to seeing more progress with yourself and all those who are on the forums. Enjoy your extra calories until then,,,lol.

Here's to our better health and fitness,

Robyn.
Contrats to you as well on your TC 9 results...great job.

About the extra calories...I have enjoyed a few too many cheat days over the past two weeks. Cleaning it up a bit this week and next, before starting TC 10 on Jan 3...

Terry

Soli Deo gloria
Old 12-26-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Contrats to you as well on your TC 9 results...great job.

About the extra calories...I have enjoyed a few too many cheat days over the past two weeks. Cleaning it up a bit this week and next, before starting TC 10 on Jan 3...

Terry
Thanks mate. Ditto about the extra calories and treat days. Was just thinking tonight about cleaning it up before starting TC 10, otherwise I'll have no energy or strength to do the workouts,,, lol. Planning for the start on Jan 11th. Would love to start earlier, but have a tennant moving in Jan 4th and a million things to do before he moves in. Will look forward to reading your posts in TC #10.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224