TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Default How to take your photos

Here's a little video Bally the dog filmed for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJ8mhZBvgE
Old 04-28-2010, 11:31 PM

Red face Camera Shy!

May I take my photo myself from a reflection in a full length mirror? I cannot bare to have someone take a photo of my 59 year old self. It is what has stopped me dead in my tracks from joing one of your contests. Would really like to try to do this one coming up just to say "I did it!" But the photo thing has me paralized! Nevermind the fact that IF you said taking a photo of myself in the mirror was okay then how do I get it to you. I am so teckie challenged. I have a phone camera but have NO IDEA how to send it to TT. Do you guys have folks that could walk me through this?
Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Yes, thats fine.

Also, you don't need to send the photos in until the end of hte contest. When you are ready, just email them to info@turbulencetraining.com or support@turbulencetraining.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattisue View Post
May I take my photo myself from a reflection in a full length mirror? I cannot bare to have someone take a photo of my 59 year old self. It is what has stopped me dead in my tracks from joing one of your contests. Would really like to try to do this one coming up just to say "I did it!" But the photo thing has me paralized! Nevermind the fact that IF you said taking a photo of myself in the mirror was okay then how do I get it to you. I am so teckie challenged. I have a phone camera but have NO IDEA how to send it to TT. Do you guys have folks that could walk me through this?
Old 05-05-2010, 04:59 PM

Wink Camera shy

Hey Pattisue

Most digital cameras come with a timer built in. It should give you 10 seconds to get in front of the lens an breath in (or out)