TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
C'mon! Change that mindset! I still haven't even looked at it! I figured that "need to know" is "good to go" on CB's workouts! No point in freaking myself out.

Just think of what good shape you'll be in when you finish it! If Tabitha can do it, we can do it.
Jori
Well, I'm not sure about that last statement because Tabitha is a ROCK STAR!! but I'm gonna give it the ole college try! I figure that's what I did with BDHC the first time and I LOVED it! We'll see how it goes! You should know that there are some KB moves in there, though. I think that means I'm going to have to bring my KB to the gym with me since they don't have any there!

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 12-17-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkle View Post
Well, I'm not sure about that last statement because Tabitha is a ROCK STAR!! but I'm gonna give it the ole college try! I figure that's what I did with BDHC the first time and I LOVED it! We'll see how it goes! You should know that there are some KB moves in there, though. I think that means I'm going to have to bring my KB to the gym with me since they don't have any there!
Oh, I drag my stinking KB in & out of the gym. I even considered renting a locker for it, but decided it would get lonely in there by itself.