TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2009, 01:18 PM

Kudos to you for finishing and looking forward to the next one! Keep making those improvements and you will for sure nail down TC #7!
Jori
Old 12-13-2009, 07:23 PM

I agree, don't be so hard on yourself.. You finished, took pictures and posted.
TC7 will see you as determined as ever.

Good Luck
Ma
Old 12-14-2009, 01:10 PM

Andrew, I do wonder how you manage to get in any workouts at all, with your crazy travel schedule and your re-enactment hobby.

I think you did just fine, all things considered, and you learned a few things that will help you improve your health even more. I love that you are starting your day each morning with a sun salutation. Seems like a good way to start the day. I think you've inspired me to make some stretching a normal part of my day. I get so tight in my hamstrings, especially with the desk job and all of the kettlebell work, so I need to spend some quiet time each day working that back out. I've never been particularly flexible, but what the heck!

Good for you for posting your essay and pictures. Enjoy BDHC - can't wait to hear how you feel after workout C. Remember: NO REST AT ALL!

P.S. That is, no rest during workout C. After workout C, have some post-workout nutrition and then go to bed, preferably accompanied by CG.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizanneh View Post
Andrew, I do wonder how you manage to get in any workouts at all, with your crazy travel schedule and your re-enactment hobby.

I think you did just fine, all things considered, and you learned a few things that will help you improve your health even more. I love that you are starting your day each morning with a sun salutation. Seems like a good way to start the day. I think you've inspired me to make some stretching a normal part of my day. I get so tight in my hamstrings, especially with the desk job and all of the kettlebell work, so I need to spend some quiet time each day working that back out. I've never been particularly flexible, but what the heck!

Good for you for posting your essay and pictures. Enjoy BDHC - can't wait to hear how you feel after workout C. Remember: NO REST AT ALL!

P.S. That is, no rest during workout C. After workout C, have some post-workout nutrition and then go to bed, preferably accompanied by CG.
Thanks Liz.
During TC # 5 I did not miss one work out - that was 48 in 12 weeks plus fighting on top of it. I just scheduled it into my day and told people, including clients on business trips, that I was going to work out. It worked great. I need to repeat that habit now.

The downward dog is great for the lower legs. It takes me about 3 minutes to do my basic salute the sun twice. It is so fast I sometimes do it before other pressing morning activities. Eventually I will add to it with more poses.

Ha, going to bed with CG just doesn't seem to happen much these days due to L and her keeping one of us with her until she falls asleep. Unfortunately CG or I usually fall asleep first leaving the other one of us sleeping alone. Not great for couple time even if it is just talking.

How about you come to Niagara Falls and put L to bed for us?