TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2009, 08:49 AM

Wink

All good so far, to date I have completed 2 x Intermediate Level A and Intermediate Interval Level A on the rowing machine WO, plus 1 x Intermediate Level B and Intermediate Interval Level B on the running machine; and I'm loving it!
Managing to maintain a 38spm average on the rowing machine, doing min on/min off for 20 mins. Really enjoyed the running intervals today too.
Diet has been good, so good infact that on Saturday I was at Twickenham to watch two rugby matches from the Nike hospitality box. Normally they have loads of free beer, sandwiches and chips etc. So I planned ahead, and took 2 x protein bars and some beef jerky. When we arrived they not only had the usual freebies, but also a sit-down, 3 course meal. I made my excuses and sat in the comfortable seating area drinking water whilst the others 'carbed' up! You know what, I didn't envy them one little bit, and I thoroughly enjoyed my day.
The next day, Tracy, Sam and me went to the woods to walk the dog, there's 3 big hills on our normal walk, so today we all decided to run any hills and did the 'loop' of hills 2 times, so that was a nice impromptu mini interval session - and we all loved it.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves too.......

This is for you Taff, my inspiration - gone but not forgotten.
Bully

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Lance Armstrong
Old 09-30-2009, 09:16 AM

Smile Been A While.....

Hello all,

good to be back on the forum, being a military man they keep me pretty busy. Lucky enough for me I haven't missed a workout all month and the diet, sorry not diet, lifestyle change is going great. I'll be re-doing my stats over the weekend, but I've lost 10lbs in Sep, and when I needed new camo pants at work they did not have the size down, so I went 2 sizes down and they fit perfectly - well happy!

I started on the Intermediate program, and I'm now on the Original TT WO and I LOVE it all. I'm starting to think about my next WO, any ideas out there? There's so many to chose from, I've got great facilities at work so I can accomodate almost any WO, so I'd love your ideas for the next step up.

Managed to get selected for the Combined Services Rememberance rugby match in Nov, it's also for the Help for Heroes charity so that will provide good training focus for the next month....if I needed it! It's also being played in Cardiff Arms Park in Wales, so any rugby fans out there will realise it's a spiritual rugby mecca. And we are also going to meet the mighty All Blacks, bring on the training!!!!!

Hope it's all going well for you all.

Bully

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Lance Armstrong
Old 12-13-2009, 04:04 PM

Default Oops - Missed The End!

Well after all those weeks of hard work, I missed the end of the contest! That'll teach me to read the rules properly next time, thought the entries had to be submitted after the 12th for some reason!
I'll list my finishing stats in the next couple of days, and then move on from there. I'll have to try harder and be in contest #7 now. I was aiming for the start of a 6 pack by the summer so this should lead in nicely before I redeploy to Afghanistan in Aug 10.

Thanks to Craig for these superb WO, it really is life transforming in every aspect!

Good luck to you all who managed to enter correctly!!

Bully

Lance Armstrong
Old 12-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Glad you finished strong, and looking forward to your next round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Well after all those weeks of hard work, I missed the end of the contest! That'll teach me to read the rules properly next time, thought the entries had to be submitted after the 12th for some reason!
I'll list my finishing stats in the next couple of days, and then move on from there. I'll have to try harder and be in contest #7 now. I was aiming for the start of a 6 pack by the summer so this should lead in nicely before I redeploy to Afghanistan in Aug 10.

Thanks to Craig for these superb WO, it really is life transforming in every aspect!

Good luck to you all who managed to enter correctly!!