TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2016, 08:29 AM

Smile I'm new to this Forum

Hi there I'm a newbee. I'm 54 years old and just signed up for the 27th Transformation contest. Super excited about it. Looking forward to the support an interaction with the TT Members.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Hey!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on entering the 27th Contest. You are in the right place!

What are some of your goals for this contest? Let us know so we can offer you help and support.

Thanks for introducing yourself.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:39 AM

Hi there! Welcome aboard. What are your goals for the contest? Which workout are you currently on? And one last question..What should we call you? (doesn't have to be your real name!)
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Welcome, looking forward to your success.

Let us TT Members be the support and accountability you need!

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeninno View Post
Hi there I'm a newbee. I'm 54 years old and just signed up for the 27th Transformation contest. Super excited about it. Looking forward to the support an interaction with the TT Members.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:49 AM

Welcome aboard and be sure to read Craigs - Quick, Important Tips for the Day - EVERY DAY (except Sunday) for great motivational quotes and ideas.....................make it work for you and make it fun at the same time!

In fact.......take a hard look at today's.................
Old 09-22-2016, 03:22 PM

Default New 27th Transformation Contestant

Thanks so much for the responses. I'm totally excited about this contest. I've been going to do this every contest but never did, but now seems right and I just did it.

Goals are to 1. Win this contest. LOL 2. Get in the best shape of my 54 year life. 3. Be accountable. 4. Stay strong, positive and love me.

Currently on the 3rd week of TT Big 5 Circuit. Plan on doing this 4 weeks then moving on to another TT program. I purchased the package suggested on the contest page.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about exercising been doing it for years. I'm forever researching new workouts on the internet. Always changing it up and finding new challenges. However, this is only the 2nd time I've entered a contest. A year or so ago I joined and Oxygen Challenge with Erin Stern as my coach online. Didn't win!

I eat pretty good currently following the Paleo Diet. About 80/10. I do like it and have seen a difference since I started it about a year.

You can call me Connie.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Connie, very cool to hear about the past Oxygen magazine challenge. Erin is a great coach.

Keep up the great work, and keep on posting.

here's to your success!