TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrothaMannP11911 View Post
Yee haw, keep it up, y'all got this.
Thank you partner!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-02-2016, 07:05 AM

My goals for this 12 weeks.
Physical: Get back to under 130.
Improve my conditioning (intervals and once a
Spin class)
Spiritual: 30 minutes of devotional reading and prayer
Mental: 30 minutes of educational reading/watching

Process:
Physical: Diet Free Plan, Wine on Friday and Saturday only. TT workouts with extra intervals where appropriate
Spirutual: Starting a once a week study with friends with required homework, schedule into my day
Mental: Make a once a week plan of the fitness related (mostly) material to review for the week
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-02-2016, 03:47 PM

YEEEEHAW for simple, measurable goals, Leslie! I started a great spiritual process and then had to start subbing at afterschool programs it threw me off, so trying to reconfig the schedule to get it back in.

I am having my workout and longer contemplation/Bible-reading time in the afternoons before going home... why? So I can give them the best at home after a long day at work and be running the right kind of adrenaline vs dragging myself home. I do some prayer/meditation on the way in to work in the AM... Good luck on yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
My goals for this 12 weeks.
Physical: Get back to under 130.
Improve my conditioning (intervals and once a
Spin class)
Spiritual: 30 minutes of devotional reading and prayer
Mental: 30 minutes of educational reading/watching

Process:
Physical: Diet Free Plan, Wine on Friday and Saturday only. TT workouts with extra intervals where appropriate
Spirutual: Starting a once a week study with friends with required homework, schedule into my day
Mental: Make a once a week plan of the fitness related (mostly) material to review for the week
Old 09-06-2016, 12:33 PM

The weekend was less than perfect, but school started today. I've been adulting hard since 515 this morning! I did manage to lose a little poundage in week one and hit most of my daily to-dos!
Old 09-09-2016, 07:02 PM

Promise to update tomorrow..the good, bad and ugly.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:54 PM

Leslie! Ya'll musta gone done and rustled up a dust storm of ox and bison and... um... yeeeehaw!

Look forward to the more informative update tomorrow. We are all countin' on you, I reckon.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:12 PM

Okay..so I have been hitting most of my to-dos. I've been very productive at home and with my current clients. I signed a new lady this week who I'm very excited about.

Exercise has been okay. I've done the workouts and they are great, but have not been very active otherwise. I do walk my dog every day. My ankle is driving me crazy. Might need to see a Dr. I'll be getting an audiology referral as well. I've been losing the hearing in my right ear for about 10 years. Might be time for a hearing aid.

Diet has been exactly what you'd expect when you fail to plan. Mediocre at best. I have kicked the weekday red wine habit though! I replaced it with fiction reading to relax.

Next week, planning and scheduling will be my focus. Fall sports are in full gear in the Casa de Millican. Fortunately, we live in a town with only one fast food place (Not counting chipotle). I have to be ready with healthy food for me, my active duty husband, and my athlete scholars.

Last edited by LeslieM : 09-10-2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:19 AM

Yesterday was exactly right.
Food-On point
Exercise-Just enough
Devotion-Book of Esther, Ch. 4...Its about to hit the fan for Haman.
Wine-None (reading Animal Farm..not as relaxing as merlot, but it seemed appropriate given the times)
House-1 hour of work
Education-Watched a group session at Mike Boyles joint

Last edited by LeslieM : 09-13-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Do you have a specific goal for conditioning? Such as being able to do 3 kettlebell swing intervals of 20 reps with a 35 lb kettlebell with 30 seconds of rest between each?

Always good to have concrete, measureable goals.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Do you have a specific goal for conditioning? Such as being able to do 3 kettlebell swing intervals of 20 reps with a 35 lb kettlebell with 30 seconds of rest between each?

Always good to have concrete, measureable goals.
For the first 4 weeks, that's built in, since Peter's KB workout has a swing, squat, pushup AMRAP on Mondays. When I finish that one next week, I'll start a new one. Great idea. I'm pretty sure I can do the one you suggested after all the swingin Peter has me doing! I'll check on Saturday!