TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2016, 09:09 PM

Default Giddyup Cowgirl

Howdy! (I been told recently that I don't sound like I'm from Texas. I'm working on that) I'm gonna take part in this here challenge and I'd be mighty thankful for some company soes I'm not talking to myself.

I'm starting officially on Monday. The plan is to post workouts, food and few other things I need to work on daily. (wine, education, daily schedule)

Over the weekend, I'll firm up exactly what I want to focus on. Seriously, people, get on board here!

P.S. I'll also be trying to think of a very cowgirlish handle for the next twelve weeks.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 08-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Dear LoneStar Leslie,

This is great, looking forward to your success!
Old 08-27-2016, 05:37 PM

Good one!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 08-28-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Good one!
Now you need a horse named Trigger and a jeep named Nelly Belle!!! OOps.......sorry, I am kinda "dating" myself with that one!
Old 08-28-2016, 01:20 PM

It's perfectly legal to date yourself in Texas.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
It's perfectly legal to date yourself in Texas.
lol................
Old 08-30-2016, 09:31 AM

I'm at the gym waiting around for a client. I weighed in yesterday. 140.6 el need. I made a list of a few things I want to focus on too. I'm gradually working up to those because my kids are on 2 different sports so lots driving to practices. School starts on Tuesday.
I'm taking a break from my d l practice. For the next four weeks, I'm using Kettlebell Carnage. I did 13 rounds of day one' s amrap yesterday.

Im using Mikey' s Diet Free Weekend Plan. Mikey for President! I'm modifying it slightly to fit my needs. More later.

Last edited by LeslieM : 08-30-2016 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
I'm at the gym waiting around for a client. I weighed in yesterday. 140.6 el need. I made a list of a few things I want to focus on too. I'm gradually working up to those because my kids are on 2 different sports so lots driving to practices. School starts on Tuesday.
I'm taking a break from my d l practice. For the next four weeks, I'm using Kettlebell Carnage. I did 13 rounds of day one' s amrap yesterday.

Im using Mikey' s Diet Free Weekend Plan. Mikey for President! I'm modifying it slightly to fit my needs. More later.
I'm doing Barefit; it is a great workout encyclopedia Britannica of information...

Ya'll remember those commercials? I ain't going to waste time looking, but hopefully those folks adapted. We were talking about CHA-CHA the other day (242-242) where you'd text in a question and they'd give you the answer... that business came and died so fast, but they were huge for a few years.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:55 AM

So far I'm off to a good, but slow start. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting people to two a day practices for football and soccer.(the coaches didn't coordinate so its 4 a days for lil' Momma.) Gotta skeedadle right now, but will type out my specific daily goals when I get back.

P.S. I will lose steam with the Daisy Mae routine real quick, but it's funner than ropin' goats fer now.

Last edited by LeslieM : 09-01-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:42 PM

Yee haw, keep it up, y'all got this.