TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2014, 11:11 AM

Thumbs up No excuses and 110% effort!!!

Gotta keep Leslie company so I thought I'd get my post up!

So, I'm back in it, ready to go with no excuses and 110% effort! Perfect time of year here in Michigan USA with summer approaching and the pool and beach on the horizon!

Start Date: May 4th End Date: July 27th

WEIGHT 169.4 (Ouch!!! Up 6 pounds from end of last time!! Had a BAD week leading up to this Challenge. Too much processed, sodium ladened foods, and sweets!! Not good!! As Craig always says "You can't out train a bad diet!" LESSON LEARNED!). Did a fast on Day 1 and now back on track!

Waist 36
Hips 36.5
Chest 40
Shoulders 44.5
Thighs 38.5

Goal: I really want to see my abs!!!! My initial goal weight is 153, and will re-evaluate once I get there.

First Month Program: Thermo 30 Gauntlets -- been eying this one for awhile. I exercise first thing in the AM and really like 30 minute, 3 day/week MWF programs. And then on Saturday doing whatever I feel, like HWR or Kate's 1000 cal Fat Loss Accelerator if time allows and at some point TT Abs 1000 (I think that's the name)!

Eating Plan: Going to follow the MRT 3.0 ideas: Whey before 2-3 meal, green tea after, 1 oz nuts (ONCE PER DAY!!! -- my downfall last time, way too many evening nuts!!!), apple per day, green veggies with each meal. Not going to follow any crazy structured plan right now, just eat "Craig approved real foods", no sweets, probably BioTrust spinach and berry smoothies for Lunch on days when I can't get out of the office for a healthy meal. My biggest goal is too not graze in the evening.

I really like being a part of the challenge!! The accountability, focus and goals make working out fun!!

Plus, my 47th Birthday is on July 4th which is prime beach season and I plan on seeing great results by then!!

Mark
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 AM

Smile Yay!!

Welcome to my contest!! Just kidding. It is amazing how quickly you can start to lose those gains! That's why I sabotaged my contest results by starting a week before the contest started! I needed to get back on track quick! Hope it a great 12 weeks for you! Leslie
Old 05-07-2014, 10:48 AM

Smile

How's it goin? Is your sister doing the contest? How is she doing?
Old 05-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radz View Post
Gotta keep Leslie company so I thought I'd get my post up!

So, I'm back in it, ready to go with no excuses and 110% effort! Perfect time of year here in Michigan USA with summer approaching and the pool and beach on the horizon!

Start Date: May 4th End Date: July 27th

WEIGHT 169.4 (Ouch!!! Up 6 pounds from end of last time!! Had a BAD week leading up to this Challenge. Too much processed, sodium ladened foods, and sweets!! Not good!! As Craig always says "You can't out train a bad diet!" LESSON LEARNED!). Did a fast on Day 1 and now back on track!

Waist 36
Hips 36.5
Chest 40
Shoulders 44.5
Thighs 38.5

Goal: I really want to see my abs!!!! My initial goal weight is 153, and will re-evaluate once I get there.

First Month Program: Thermo 30 Gauntlets -- been eying this one for awhile. I exercise first thing in the AM and really like 30 minute, 3 day/week MWF programs. And then on Saturday doing whatever I feel, like HWR or Kate's 1000 cal Fat Loss Accelerator if time allows and at some point TT Abs 1000 (I think that's the name)!

Eating Plan: Going to follow the MRT 3.0 ideas: Whey before 2-3 meal, green tea after, 1 oz nuts (ONCE PER DAY!!! -- my downfall last time, way too many evening nuts!!!), apple per day, green veggies with each meal. Not going to follow any crazy structured plan right now, just eat "Craig approved real foods", no sweets, probably BioTrust spinach and berry smoothies for Lunch on days when I can't get out of the office for a healthy meal. My biggest goal is too not graze in the evening.

I really like being a part of the challenge!! The accountability, focus and goals make working out fun!!

Plus, my 47th Birthday is on July 4th which is prime beach season and I plan on seeing great results by then!!
I didn't realize you were in MI,too. So glad to see the spring this year!
Good luck on the contest.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:38 AM

Well, missed my first scheduled TT workout today since July 1, 2013 today due to stomach bug!

After working out on Wed AM, I felt faint and had cold sweat. Went to Doc just to be sure and ended up getting the stomach symptoms (will spare details) so he said probably just a virus and electrolytes off. Just didn't have it in me to workout this AM, hoping tomorrow to get it in because we're off to Disney next week. I'm taking my Thermo 30 Gauntlet workout with me to get in before going to the parks!!! Condo has a nice gym supposedly!!!

Mark
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radz View Post
Well, missed my first scheduled TT workout today since July 1, 2013 today due to stomach bug!

After working out on Wed AM, I felt faint and had cold sweat. Went to Doc just to be sure and ended up getting the stomach symptoms (will spare details) so he said probably just a virus and electrolytes off. Just didn't have it in me to workout this AM, hoping tomorrow to get it in because we're off to Disney next week. I'm taking my Thermo 30 Gauntlet workout with me to get in before going to the parks!!! Condo has a nice gym supposedly!!!
Feel better soon! I was feeling like that yesterday too. I don't always get sick, but when I do I'm a big baby about it! I'll be rocking the amusement park tomorrow.(I need go find my fanny pack!) Since I won't be actively chaperoning the entire day, I think I'm going to see how many laps I can make around the park!(the rides all make me sick!) Maybe I'll throw in some finisher moves after each lap! Have fun at Disney and be good!
Old 05-09-2014, 11:48 AM

I hope you feel better, soon.

Enjoy Disney next week
Old 05-14-2014, 12:16 PM

Smile Bueller??

Are you still here?? How's it going?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Are you still here?? How's it going?
Hey Leslie!!!

Thanks for checking in!!!! Still here, kind of...

Just got back from Disney vacation last night. Got in 10 min HIIT workouts while there. Today went back to a full Thermo 30 Gauntlet workout and just felt weak. I've been struggling with my full workouts since this contest started. Feel really weak, things I used to ace, like spiderman climb pushups, pullups, just feel really tough and I can barely get through a set. Don't know what's really going on... I felt strong going into this, after finishing up the Gain Muscle Lose Fat 2.0 workout.

My whole body is just really struggling, feeling really weak, knees achey...

Had a stomach virus which screwed up my system for about 10 days, still think that might be affecting me. Have a physical setup with my Doc in a couple of weeks. Gotta re-group and figure it out! I'm going to try to get a massage this weekend, maybe flush out some toxins. Did eat a off the plan a bit more than I should have while in Florida, so back to the One Day Diet for a couple of weeks and then will re-evaluate that.

Might look at a new program to start next week. I really want to try Mikey's Sprint conditioning workouts. Have a nice grassy hill calling my name...

Mark
Old 05-16-2014, 09:49 AM

Smile Welcome Back

Glad you're back. Big events like holidays and vacations tend to throw me off. Hope you get things figured out and your strength back soon!