TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Thanks Eduardo! I am a scale addict!
Just keep in mind that your weight fluctuates from one day to the other.

Don't stress, get distracted or make second guesses because you're 1 pound heavier than yesterday and don't rely solely on the scale either: take measurements every week or every other week, take pictures, see whether your clothes are looser or not, etc.

You have a good plan, so stick to it.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:28 AM

Smile Day 5

Today is a TT day and a higher carb day. I'm actually struggling on the carb days to make all the numbers work.I'm supposed to have 1 fruit and 1 starch, but also get about 100 g of carbs. The fruit and starch are w/in an hour of working out. I've been doing blueberries and sweet potato. I can't seem to get enough carbs the rest of the day without more fruit or starch. I'll try today to add higher carb veggies today.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:18 AM

Smile Day 6

I'm fasting today until dinner. I need a break from thinking about food. I don't think I could do a 24 hour fast on a heavy workout day. If the weather holds, I'll go for a walk. I'm also going to do some pre-planning for the weekend. I'll be chaperoning a trip to an amusement park in San Antonio so need to scout out my food options. I can't bring anything with me into the park. I'll get lots of walking for sure.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
I'm fasting today until dinner. I need a break from thinking about food. I don't think I could do a 24 hour fast on a heavy workout day. If the weather holds, I'll go for a walk. I'm also going to do some pre-planning for the weekend. I'll be chaperoning a trip to an amusement park in San Antonio so need to scout out my food options. I can't bring anything with me into the park. I'll get lots of walking for sure.

Have Fun!
Field trips are cool. My son is going to the the zoo and science center in Cleveland. It's a 5:30 am trip until 11:00 pm trip. Cleveland is about 5 hours from us.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:08 PM

Just popping in to say HELLO!!! Glad to see your plan is so tight. I did Shaun's plan during the 18th contest for several weeks, at least 8, but I still followed a 16/8 protocol with it Shaun's plan is WAY easier than Extreme Fat Loss - that about killed me and I lost no weight (humph) although I probably re-comped so...

Good Luck
Old 05-08-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgal View Post
Just popping in to say HELLO!!! Glad to see your plan is so tight. I did Shaun's plan during the 18th contest for several weeks, at least 8, but I still followed a 16/8 protocol with it Shaun's plan is WAY easier than Extreme Fat Loss - that about killed me and I lost no weight (humph) although I probably re-comped so...

Good Luck
Hey Hey! I am using the 16/8 fasts on TT days(except when I'm not!!) There has been 1 day when I had to eat something so I didn't die! Today I decided to do a 24 hour fast because I was just tired of thinking about grams of carbs and I was starting to fell a little pissy. I coincided nicely with me feeling a little pukey and it raining all day. I have been a complete slug today. My minions will want to go to the gym, so I'll do something there! Thanks for stopping in. Come by often, since your like a lifetime member now!
Old 05-09-2014, 08:14 AM

Smile Day 7

I just typed out a novel and then got booted off the internet. That happens to me at least 3x a week when I'm on this forum. It's starting to hurt my feelings! I'm not gonna re-type it all! Have a great weekend everyone! Make sure you call your Momma and tell her that she is the wind beneath your wings! Also-you Mommas should watch the last couple of minutes of Kevin Durant's MVP acceptance speech. That sweet little kid made me cry! Be back on Monday. Leslie
Old 05-09-2014, 09:30 AM

I hate when that happens!!! (getting booted!!). "little kid"!! You made me laugh!!! Have a great Mothers day!!!

Mark
Old 05-09-2014, 11:46 AM

Have a happy Mother's Day, Leslie
Old 05-11-2014, 09:43 AM

Smile Day of Amusement

Yesterday went pretty well at the amusement park. I was able to keep my carbs under 25(assuming there were none hidden in meat). I walked a lot including some hills and stairs. Today I'll cheat a little with a Mexican food lunch and probably a drink at the Houston Dynamos soccer game we'll be attending. Tomorrow is back at it hard. Have a great day y'all!