TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Smile Dreaming New Dreams

I'll be working with my fabulous TT and PN lady for this one! I hear she specializes in the over 40 crowd! I am 42.95, so I qualify! I took some measurements and pictures today. The amount of damage one can do their body b/n Thanksgiving and New Years is incredible/awful. I'm really tired of losing and gaining the same 15 lbs over and over again.

I'm also tired of the negative self talk. There is really no good reason that I can't accomplish whatever I want to accomplish this year. I have everything I need and a whole lot more to be successful. I'm the only thing holding me back.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-03-2015, 11:14 PM

I didn't go off the deep end while out of town with my eating. I did drink way too much on Friday because my husband's family stresses me to the max. I'm happy to be home and completely in charge of my days and my food again.

Tomorrow I'll get a good sweaty workout in and get my water drinking back up.

I had a new Magic Line Loaf Pan waiting on my porch when I rrived home this evening, so I'll do some healthy baking for breakfasts/lunches next week!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-04-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
I didn't go off the deep end while out of town with my eating. I did drink way too much on Friday because my husband's family stresses me to the max. I'm happy to be home and completely in charge of my days and my food again.

Tomorrow I'll get a good sweaty workout in and get my water drinking back up.

I had a new Magic Line Loaf Pan waiting on my porch when I rrived home this evening, so I'll do some healthy baking for breakfasts/lunches next week!
Don't worry about the potholes, Leslie, the road will still get you there!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:00 PM

Thank you Rob!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:03 PM

Default 1/5/14

Back in the gym today after a long break. My neck, which was hurting me, is feeling so much better. I held back a little, but I'm already feelin' it! I had a delicious meal tonight that clocked in right at 600 calories. I'm going to type out all of the 500-600 calories meals that I come up with to refer back to. Hope everyone else, wherever you are, had a great day! Leslie
Old 01-06-2015, 12:08 AM

In the spirit of no more negative self talk, I'm going to brag on myself! I did not have a clue how to cook anything when I flew the nest. I've had to learn it all. Recently I was sort of feeling down on myself that I'm still not a better cook. Today I realized something while preparing my dinner. I can dice an onion LIKE A BOSS! I'm actually a pretty good cook. I was down on myself because my Japanese omelet fell apart. Good grief, right? I'm my worst critic!