TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2010, 02:26 PM

Default Easy Doesn't Do It!

Okay, I'm in! I am happily, enthusiastically, energetically IN this contest. There is no other way for me right now but up. I must keep putting one foot in front of the other, moving positively and just keep it going. That is my goal, finding a rythym that just keeps me going. Positive. Forward. Healthy.

Measurements:
Weight: 137
Height 5'6"

more next post.

I added some pictures- they're awful so I put a semi normal one in. Apparently my daughter thinks it's funny to take pictures of me looking goofy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 039.JPG (48.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 041.JPG (50.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 048.JPG (47.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 015.JPG (59.4 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by DebbieD : 06-03-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:28 PM

Great to hear from you, good luck with your transformation!!
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Administrator

great to have you in the contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
Okay, I'm in! I am happily, enthusiastically, energetically IN this contest. There is no other way for me right now but up. I must keep putting one foot in front of the other, moving positively and just keep it going. That is my goal, finding a rythym that just keeps me going. Positive. Forward. Healthy.

Measurements:
Weight: 137
Height 5'6"

more next post.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:04 PM

Did you ever have one of those days where one minute you were just going along with your day and then somebody says something and suddenly you know you're different? Like the sea parts and you can go thru. Of all people, it was my dentist. Monday I went for a routine cleaning and opted out of the cancer screening. I have a really stupid habit of biting the inside of my mouth- he says lots of people do it but it's really bad and could lead to cancer. So he's been trying to get me to stop for a long time now and I wanted to stop but never could. All he did was remind me that it's not bad now but soon it could be and then I'd be on a bad road. Right then I was done. Done. It's been 4 days now. How does that happen? Not only that, I haven't biiten my nails in 4 days and I came up with a solid fitness goal all at the same time. Crazy universe. I can't wait to go back now and let him see. Yeah, I can't wait till mynext appt. which is a crown (ugh) just to show him that I've stopped. And, I'll be 5 lbs. trimmer by then - 6/29 AND I'll have a french manicure to top it all off. Wow! Is it possible that sometimes the stars or whatever all just align and off you go? I mean, it's not grindingly hard it's easy. Just like that.

Booty for Wife is kickin my butt! LOL! In a good way. I actually can't wait to get up tomorrow to do my workout!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:43 PM

It's the difference between wanting to change and deciding to change. Now that you've decided to change, nothing will stand in your way. Best of luck in TC8.

Follow matrix2pyro on Twitter
Old 06-01-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix2pyro View Post
It's the difference between wanting to change and deciding to change. Now that you've decided to change, nothing will stand in your way. Best of luck in TC8.
Thank you!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:55 AM

You know, I'm glad I'm here because it became apparent over the weekend that I have NO support at home. I guess they are pretty tired of me saying one thing and doing another. Or not even that, just eating differently and making sure I get my workouts done is just too much for some people to handle I guess. Dreamkillers. Too bad. They've really got me angry now. Watch out because I don't anger easily. But I am now. Here is just an example of what I heard Saturday night - mind you, I don't go around saying I have an internet trainer, I'm in a physique contest, I have to eat this or that etc. I just do what I do. So, this is what I heard: THose people you are following are all steroid heads. They don't know what they are talking about. WHat do you mean you're doing push-ups and pull ups? Why are you training like a man. You want to be a man? When I met you you looked like an athlete (hello, I was 24 and I WAS and athlete!) You'll never get anywhere training like that. By the way, this person saying this stuff ate 3 donuts for breakfast, french fries for lunch, pretzels and 2 martini's for snack and sausage for dinner. ???????????

Fun stuff, huh? I know, channel it into something postive. I did. I had a great workout today.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:48 PM

Debbie-Hang in there! Good idea to channel your anger into your workout. I have virtually no support at home either, but I don't have to listen to negative comments. You can do this, we will support you. Concetta
Old 06-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Way to go Deb. Great that you are in the contest, and sticking with your guns. I don't have any support at home either,,, but that's because I live alone,,, lol. And I definately don't sit in the lunch room at work where at least 90% of them eat junk at each meal,,, and man-oh-man does it smell gooooood!!! Most of them are islanders,,, need I say more. Can you imagine sitting down with them with a shake. Have done that before and was asked about 3 times within a couple of hours,,, 'what was that ______ you were having?' Made me angry too after the 3rd time lol. Oh well, as long as YOU have made up your mind, that is about 90% of getting to your goal.

Keep strong,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 06-01-2010, 02:44 PM

Hi Debbie! Welcome to the contest!!!

I decided I will be a positive health influence on those around me I love- I will not let them influence me in the negative... in my case sometimes this is best done by allowing them to observe my results -they will come around and start asking questions when they see the need in their own lives.

Good luck and stay strong!!!!!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal