TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 04:34 PM

Ah McCain, you’ve done it again!! Good on you Robyn.!!
Oh no re: the paint spill.. it all happens at once doesn't it..
and.. good catch finding the huntsman.. I've never had one chase or jump at me.. must be the northern varieties.. all those bananas or maybe the XXXX??
Well, through all the obscure obstacles you beat the time zone. Great results!!
Old 10-30-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Real pretty boy....
You look amazing in your pictures Robyn.....can't wait for 12 weeks....

Cheers
Ma
lol Ma,,, yeah, but he's a real pretty dead boy now Thanks for the message. Have put extra effort and determination in this time, and feeling better for it too.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 10-30-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Wow, Robyn! Your after pics are amazing! Congrats on the hard work that you've done. It really shows!

Thanks Carmen. Have pushed through the obstacles better this time, 'cause I REALLY want this to be the permenant change so I can be an example to people. Our fat country needs all the slimming help it can get, and I think they are so used to seeing fat, that slim doesn't even cross their minds. So it's up to us who have had the opportunity and support to put it in their sights

Old 10-30-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Ah McCain, you’ve done it again!! Good on you Robyn.!!
Oh no re: the paint spill.. it all happens at once doesn't it..
and.. good catch finding the huntsman.. I've never had one chase or jump at me.. must be the northern varieties.. all those bananas or maybe the XXXX??
Well, through all the obscure obstacles you beat the time zone. Great results!!
Hey there Deb,

Yeah, done it again, and for the last time,,, gonna get to keep this physique and even better

Hmmmm, the paint spill. I kept my cool though, and even kinda found the challenge comical as I looked down at my white hands, got out the turps and metho, and started scrubbing and rubbing with a soaked cloth, and then cleaning it all out from underneath my fingernails.

Where are you from again? I'm sure he's not the last one I'll see either, so I'll keep that spray handy.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Hey there Deb,

Yeah, done it again, and for the last time,,, gonna get to keep this physique and even better

Hmmmm, the paint spill. I kept my cool though, and even kinda found the challenge comical as I looked down at my white hands, got out the turps and metho, and started scrubbing and rubbing with a soaked cloth, and then cleaning it all out from underneath my fingernails.

Where are you from again? I'm sure he's not the last one I'll see either, so I'll keep that spray handy.
Your poor bugger.. got to laugh tho'. I'm central coast NSW.. so we have the Sydney Funnel Web to deal with too.. shivers!!.. but now here in Portugal the most harmful animals are humans driving cars.. no worries about spiders.. even tho they still freak me out

Good for you.. take it to the next level!!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:40 PM

Had another paint spill yesterday,,, lol.

Last Thursday i had an all-nighter (no sleep), 'cause I had a tradie coming Friday so wanted to clear up at least 5 rooms, the patio, and the shed as much as they could possibly be cleared/sorted at this stage. Then, after him being here for a long day Friday, I had a workout to do, swimsuits to try and buy (not that I wore the one I wanted to since I got something on it at the last minute,,, lol), blood test to get, mail to pic up, re-cycling tip to go to, paint to buy (and spill and clean up,,, lol), a monster spider to kill, dogs to love, essay to write, pics to set up for, take, sort through, e-mail through, home-made chocolate and yoghurt to make, internet and e-mails, etc, etc, etc. Plus the tradie came again yesterday and then back to work in the afternoon. So basically only had a few hours sleep from last Thursday early morning to the wee hours of Tuesday. Was kinda like floating on my feet for most of that.

Anyhows, yesterday while Luke was here and doing a fantastic job painting, and I was taking about 10 times longer than him (not game to go look in the daylight at the quality of the job I've done,,, I tried though, and will be an expert by the time I'm finished. But then, I will be finished and not need to do it again lol, unless I change my color scheme in the future). Well, I was up the ladder and,,,, spash, I knocked the paint container down. Lucky in a way that I had a messed-up old half-blanket down on top of the tiles,,, Luke pointed that out to me. I think he's now starting to actually believe what I said (warned) about me being so clumsy. I've asked him twice now if he has life insurance,,, lol. Didn't take way too much to clean up. Just an inconvenience and waste of a bit of time and paint. Embarrassing as usual. Oh well. Just as well Luke is such a lovely, patient, and wonderfully understanding young man,,, beyond his years really.

Anyhows, back to continuing with renovating myself later with a workout.

Trust you are all having a wonderful start to the week.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Your poor bugger.. got to laugh tho'. I'm central coast NSW.. so we have the Sydney Funnel Web to deal with too.. shivers!!.. but now here in Portugal the most harmful animals are humans driving cars.. no worries about spiders.. even tho they still freak me out

Good for you.. take it to the next level!!
Yuck, the Sydney Funnel Web does not sound friendly at all,,,, creepy really. LOL about the humans driving cars, although it's not really funny at all.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Had another paint spill yesterday,,, lol.

Last Thursday i had an all-nighter (no sleep), 'cause I had a tradie coming Friday so wanted to clear up at least 5 rooms, the patio, and the shed as much as they could possibly be cleared/sorted at this stage. Then, after him being here for a long day Friday, I had a workout to do, swimsuits to try and buy (not that I wore the one I wanted to since I got something on it at the last minute,,, lol), blood test to get, mail to pic up, re-cycling tip to go to, paint to buy (and spill and clean up,,, lol), a monster spider to kill, dogs to love, essay to write, pics to set up for, take, sort through, e-mail through, home-made chocolate and yoghurt to make, internet and e-mails, etc, etc, etc. Plus the tradie came again yesterday and then back to work in the afternoon. So basically only had a few hours sleep from last Thursday early morning to the wee hours of Tuesday. Was kinda like floating on my feet for most of that.

Anyhows, yesterday while Luke was here and doing a fantastic job painting, and I was taking about 10 times longer than him (not game to go look in the daylight at the quality of the job I've done,,, I tried though, and will be an expert by the time I'm finished. But then, I will be finished and not need to do it again lol, unless I change my color scheme in the future). Well, I was up the ladder and,,,, spash, I knocked the paint container down. Lucky in a way that I had a messed-up old half-blanket down on top of the tiles,,, Luke pointed that out to me. I think he's now starting to actually believe what I said (warned) about me being so clumsy. I've asked him twice now if he has life insurance,,, lol. Didn't take way too much to clean up. Just an inconvenience and waste of a bit of time and paint. Embarrassing as usual. Oh well. Just as well Luke is such a lovely, patient, and wonderfully understanding young man,,, beyond his years really.

Anyhows, back to continuing with renovating myself later with a workout.

Trust you are all having a wonderful start to the week.
Oh no!! Another paint spill! But I know you handled it well! Have fun with your workout! I know you'll push yourself hard!

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:37 PM

You're a neverending source of inspiration Robyn - your 6 week results are fantastic!

On a side note, I have acute arachnophobia and it's one of the reasons I shall never visit Australia. Sad, I know, but I would never be able to relax!

If I ever win the lottery I'll pay a therapist to cure me...
Old 11-01-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Oh no!! Another paint spill! But I know you handled it well! Have fun with your workout! I know you'll push yourself hard!
Thanks mate. Probably won't workout again 'til after work tonight. Came home early last night with bad pains in chest from gastro, plus sciatica and hip pain. Will all get sorted out though. Results of blood test show my adrenal/liver (whatever,,, lol) is off, so having intravenis (sp?) in a couple of weeks to try settle things down. And in the meantime, just have to REALLY REALLY REALLY not eat ANYTHING 'bad' and drink heaps of the H2O (to a safe level). Will be interesting and hopefully my experience will help others.